Wayanad Weekend Trip (2D&1N)
- Verified Host
- Logout's Trusted
- Traveler's Choice
All About It
- 2 Days 1 Nights
- 19 Slots
- Difficulty - Easy
Wayanad is abundant with green meadows of valleys, blue water lakes, wild forests, and more. Nature’s beauty can be captured all at once at Wayanad. Let's join on a Girls Weekend Trip to God's own country.
𝐂𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐝 𝐕𝐢𝐞𝐰 𝐨𝐟 𝐓𝐞𝐚 𝐄𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐬
𝐕𝐢𝐬𝐢𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐨𝐨𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐚 𝐅𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐬 - 𝐀 𝐍𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞'𝐬 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐯𝐞𝐥
𝐒p𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐚 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐚𝐭 𝐏𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐨𝐝𝐞 𝐋𝐚𝐤𝐞
𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐲 𝐨𝐟 𝟗𝟎𝟎 𝐊𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐢 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐭
𝐖𝐢𝐭𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝟗𝟎𝟎𝐤𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐢 𝐆𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐁𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐠𝐞
Campfire Nights & Icebreaking sections
Adventure Activities and Many More Awaits!!!
21 Seater Non-AC Push backSeater Bus
You can meet our team from hippieholidays at Day 0 from your chosen pickup points starting from Bangalore.
02:00PM - Pickup From Chennai (Sleeper Class Bus to Bangalore)
07:00PM-10:00PM Pickup from Bengaluru City
Resort with Pool
05:30 am: Reach Wayanad
Freshen up and have breakfast at the hotel.
- 08:00 am: Proceed to 900Kandi Eco Park
"Welcome to the Land of Bliss"
- Jeep off-road trek to 900 Kandi (30 mins - Delay expected)
Reach 900 Kandi around 09:00 am
- Enjoy the thrilling adventure at Eco Park located in 900 Kandi, Wayanad! Trek through lush greenery or take a boat across the forest or walk on Wayanad's longest glass bridge.
All activities in 900 Kandi Park are subject to availability.
- Walk around the deep forest
- Experience Kerala's longest hanging GLASS BRIDGE
- Skywalk offers an amazing and mind-blowing experience on a tall rope bridge.
- Zip Cycling- extra chargeable
- Swing - extra chargeable
- Rifle Shooting
- Pedal Boating
After visiting 900 Kandi, head to Soochipara Waterfalls.
- Soochipara Falls is a three-tiered waterfall situated in Vellarimala, Wayanad. Surrounded by deciduous, evergreen, and montane forests, this waterfall is regarded as one of the best waterfalls in Wayanad. (Incase the waterfall tickets not available we will go for kanthanpara waterfalls)
- KERALA'S LONGEST ZIPLINE-self paid (Above the lush green tea estate)
- 05:00 PM: Check-in at Hotel/Resort
- Dinner (Veg & Non-veg)
- Games Campfire with music
- Pool Time
Overnight stay at the resort (Stay will be on a 2/3 sharing basis)
Wake up early and get ready ,after having a South Indian breakfast check out from the property by 09:00 am.
- En-ooru Tribal Heritage Village Visit.
En-route showcases the vibrant culture and tradition of tribal communities of the state, including the vibrant culture and traditions of the tribal communities.
Enjoy a cultural show and demonstration of tribal customs at the tribal cultural center and take a guided tour of the tribal heritage and lifestyle showcased in the region. A cluster of traditional tribal huts roofed with hay and bamboo serves as a major tourist attraction where you can learn about the rituals, traditions, and lifestyle of the tribal people through various forms of tribal art and folk dance performances.
Explore over 25 acres on a hillock, the center gives us a golden opportunity to learn about the heritage and lifestyle of tribal communities in the region. Spread over 25 acres on a hillock, the center gives us a golden opportunity to learn about the heritage and lifestyle of tribal communities in the region.
- Pokode Lake & Boating
- Honey Museum Visit (if time available)
(If time is available, we may cover nearby places/sightseeing totally depends on time availability)
- 06:00 pm: Return to Bangalore via Tholpetty Wildlife Sanctuary.
- Drop at Bangalore (Monday morning after 5:00 am)
If we reach Bangalore early, we will park our vehicle at "Rasta Cafe" and start the drop from 04:30 am.
- Verified Host
- Logout's Trusted
- Traveler's Choice
A women-only travel community with over five years of experience in providing adventurous and transformative travel experiences for women from all over the world. Our mission is to create an inclusive and supportive space for women to explore new cultures, build friendships, and step out of their comfort zones through immersive travel experiences.
Myself Manjula been travelling with Hippie from past an year and travelled 7+trips with hippie.
I loved all trips scheduled by hippie i can say amazing experience with hippie starting from booking till we end upa tour .The tour manager is always cooperative and responsive all time and i like the way they start with prior meeting schedules and tour coordinator for trips .Tour coordinators are well trained and highly responsible to look after us till tour ends finally i can say hippie as become family travelling with known which made me to travel 7+ trips and also made lot of friends and had a fun each fun.
My first trip as a solo traveller with Hippie was incredibly fun! not just because I got to travel around places like Shivanasamudra waterfalls and Talakadu temples but the people I met there were truly beautiful. We had so many great conversations and connected really well. The trip was organised very smoothly and I didn't want it to end at all. The coordinators had made their research for the place and had given complete information about the trip and how the journey would be a day before which made me less anxious travelling solo. Would love to travel more and more with a group like them.
- 𝟬𝟭 Veg / Non Veg 𝗗𝗶𝗻𝗻𝗲𝗿
- 𝟬𝟮 𝗕𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗸𝗳𝗮𝘀𝘁 On Saturday & sunday
- Sufficient Bottle Waters & Mini Snacks
- Freshup Point on Day 01st(01 Hour-Multiple Sharing Rooms)
- JEEP Off Road Safari to 900 kandi Forest
- Stay in a Resort in 2-3 sharing basis.
- Adventure Activities in 900kandi (4-5 Activities )
- Non-A/C Mini Bus/TT For trantransportation
- Outdoor Female Leader's From Hippie Holidays
- All Entrance Fee's(which is mentioned above)
- Kerala State Tourist permit and Entry taxes for vehicle
- Activities Which is mentioned in itinerary.
- Any Activities not mentioned Above
- Any Meals Not mentioned Above
- Any kind of Pearsonal expenses
- Any kind of Insurance
- Optional Activities
- ZIPLINE NOT INCLUDED
THINGS TO CARRY
- Liquid Cash for meals
- Govt Valid ID Card
- Umberla / Cap
- Pearsonal Medicines (if any )
Policy and Terms
For Departures from Bangalore: IN THE INSTANCES WHERE YOU CANCEL YOUR TREK, the cancellation policy will be applicable according to the following criteria
If you cancel before 10 days – 75% of amount will be refunded
If you cancel between 7-10 days – 50 % of amount will be refunded
If you cancel between 0-7 days – No Refund will be applicable
Note: For All The Refunds that can be initiated, Transaction Fees/Internet Handling Charges will be deducted from the overall amount and balance amount shall be refunded. Your ticket can be transferred to someone else if you wish to.
- If a trip/trek is cancelled 7 days before the event, the bus tickets or train tickets along with the booking amount will not be refunded if any.
- For cancellations, no phone calls or WhatsApp messages will be accepted. You are requested to kindly respond to the email you received along with the payment receipt when making the reservation.
- We devise the finest alternate plans in the event of official directives, severe weather, protests, landslides, or any other unanticipated events. Even when specific activities are cancelled, the organisation sometimes offers the best substitute; however, reimbursements are never given.
- If a trip or an event is interrupted by a disaster or other unavoidable circumstances (like rain, snowfall, earthquake, landslides, strike, bandh, etc.), there would be no reimbursement.
- The customer is responsible for covering any additional costs brought on by any natural disasters or unforeseen events (such as rain, snowfall, earthquakes, landslides, strikes, bandhs, etc.). The company won't be held responsible.
- If any connecting flights or trains or bus is missed by the customers, Hippie Holidays will help its best to arrange a possible alternative but kindly note that the cost incurred to these arrangements like the alternative flight charges, tatkal tickets, bus or train tickets and the accommodation expenses in case if the arranged transportation is booked on the next day has to be borne completely by the participant and the company will not be providing any compensation for the same. You are free to arrange the alternatives according to your wish yourself as well.
IN EVENTS WHERE WE CANCEL THE TRIP/TREK
- The chances of us cancelling a trip/trek is low, But in case we cancel a trip because of natural calamities (snowstorms, thunderstorms, floods, landslides, earthquakes) or unexpected political unrest, curfews, local riots, or government orders, Hippie Holidays will not be held liable for any refund if the trip have begun.
- If the trip has not commenced and is cancelled prior to the departure, the full refund will be initiated automatically except for the train and bus tickets if any.
- In case of medical emergencies or any other emergency issues, the refund policy will be the same as that of regular cancellation.
- If the connection flights or trains or buses are cancelled due to any unseen circumstances from the airlines or railways or bus operators, alternative arrangements if possible will be made ; if no arrangements can be made, the refund will be initiated based on expenses and bookings made ahead.
Terms and Conditions
- The itinerary is fixed. No special requests to change itinerary/schedule shall be entertained. Do not give advice(s) to the Trip Leader(s) to change the itinerary.
- Cooperate with the organiser(s) in following the schedule set for the day (especially getting up and getting ready in the morning). This will ensure travellers won’t miss out on the real fun part that is travelling.
- No compensation will be provided if the itinerary is missed or changed or due to any internal issues within the travel group.
- Every traveller is responsible for his/her own safety. Don’t indulge in any illegal or silly activity that causes harm to you or fellow travellers.
- In case of any injuries/illness during a trip/activity, Hippie Holidays as a company or our local staff will not be responsible. We provide adequate human staff support in these areas to ensure the basic safety of the travellers. The trekker/customer has to bear all the expenses which may arise in case of medical exigency or emergency condition.
- Do not wander into the forest away from the designated trail for treks. There may be snakes, scorpions, and dangerous animals.
- Unexpected situations: It may happen we do not cover all the places mentioned in the itinerary because of unpredictable reasons like bad weather, landslides, wild animal presence, abrupt blocking of sites by the police/forest department, delay in travel because of an issue with our group itself, traffic conditions, etc. In most cases, if the time permits, the organiser(s) will take travellers to an alternative place. But in some cases, we may have to skip a place altogether.
- Absolutely no littering. We swear to protect our environment.
- No alcohol & smoking during travel, treks, and other outdoor activities.
- Travellers are expected to respect each other and help each other. Avoid discussing sensitive matters like sex, politics, and religion/caste/race.
- Using foul or abusive language, eve-teasing, arguing with fellow travellers/organiser(s), and/or involving in the physical assault will not be accepted and will stand a chance of being deserted by the group then and there.
- The accommodations will be allocated according to the itinerary. No changes or requests will be entertained.
- The event will stand cancelled if less than 8 travellers signed up for the trip/trek which will be informed 24 hours before the trip start time.
- Every traveller is expected to sign a liability/waiver form given by the organiser(s) after boarding the vehicle. This liability form will discharge hippie holidays from any unexpected incident like injury/death/theft etc
- In order to block your seats/slots, you need to pay the booking amount as soon as you can.
- Once your booking is reserved, the customer should pay the 50% of the total package charges 4 days before the commencement of the journey. Once the 50% of the payment is made, you will be receiving a confirmation email regarding the same.
- The second or the remaining 50% of the payment has to be completed a day before the trip by 01:00 PM. If not, the slot will be automatically cancelled and no refund will be provided as per the policies.