Gudibande Fort And Isha Foundations Trip
Gudibande Fort, Bangalore
- Verified Host
- Logout's Trusted
- Traveler's Choice
All About It
- 1 Days
- 25 Slots
- Difficulty - Easy
- For 18+ years
👉Board the bus / TT and leave Bangalore by 7:00 AM
👉Small icebreaker session to get to know your fellow travel buddies.
👉Visit Bhoga Nandeeshwara Temple
👉Stop for breakfast on the way at 9: 00 AM
👉Visit Isha Foundations
👉 Relax in a blissful place with greenery and water.
👉 Have lunch.
👉Head to the Gudibande Fort base and start hiking toward the peak
👉Reach the peak by 04:30 PM
👉Spend some quality time, exploring the surroundings with beautiful views
👉Take countless pictures and selfies
👉Descend down to the base of Gudibande Fort and leave for Bangalore
👉Head back to Bangalore and reach by 8:00 PM (Approx)
- Verified Host
- Logout's Trusted
- Traveler's Choice
Embark on unforgettable journeys with Adventure Buddha, aspiring to be India's premier experience-based travel company. Our vision is to guide intrepid travelers to offbeat gems while fostering positive impacts on local communities. From small, personalized group sizes to engaging local guides and a commitment to sustainable travel, Adventure Buddha offers weekend getaways and offbeat experiences, steering clear of the ordinary. Whether you're a nature enthusiast, adventure seeker, or someone craving authentic experiences, join our family and redefine the way you explore the world.
• Travel from Bangalore To Chikballapur sit-in coach Bus 🚍
• 1 meal : 1 breakfast
• Local Guide and Outdoor trek leader from Adventure Buddha
• Entry charges
- Meals other than those mentioned in the itinerary
- 5% GST.
- Any Kind of Personal Expenses
- Any kind of Insurances (health, life, accidental, medical, etc)
- Anything that is not included in the above list
THINGS TO CARRY
- Water Bottle – a life Savior(1/2 liter)
- Trekking shoes or hiking boots(helps you walk on different terrain with much ease)
- Backpack to carry all the items you need
- Munchies-dry fruits, chocolates, and energy bars
- Trekking pants or trousers(make sure you take comfortable ones)
- Cap or a hat (to look like cool dudes )
- Power Bank(Optional)
- Camera ( optional)
- Sunglasses ( optional)
- Extra cash for things that are not included in the list
- Personal medicine if required
HOW TO REACH
- Please select your preferred pickup point on the checkout page
- Any changes in the pickup location/timings will be informed to you 24 hours in advance
- Drop-off points shall be the same as the pick-up points
Policy and Terms
- if cancellations are made 7 days before the actual trip date and if you want refund then 10 % of the amount paid would be charged as a cancellation fee.
- if cancellations are made 3 to 6 days before the actual trip date, 25 % of the amount paid would be charged as a cancellation fee.
- if cancellations are made 2 days before the actual trip date, 50 % of the amount paid would be charged as a cancellation fee.
- if cancellations are made 0 to 1 day before the actual trip date, 100 % of the amount paid would be charged as a cancellation fee.
- In case of any unforeseen situations like bad weather conditions, a political issue or government restrictions complete activity will be canceled and you will receive a full refund.
- In the event of last-minute cancellations(8 hours before departure) by a customer, the entire trip amount for that person is payable. Alternatively, the spot can be transferred to another individual.
Terms and Conditions
- No alcohol & Drugs during the trip.
- No Luxury. We assure awesome memories every trip, but not awesome facilities! We provide basic facilities in terms of food, travel & accommodation.
- The itinerary is fixed. No special requests to change itinerary/schedule are permitted
- Absolutely No littering during our travels. We swear to protect our environment.
- Co-operate with the organizer(s) in following the schedule set for the day (especially getting up and getting ready in the morning). This will ensure travelers won’t miss out on the real fun part – that is traveling.
- Every traveler is responsible for his/her for your own safety while traveling with Adventure Buddha. Don’t indulge in any illegal or silly activity that causes harm to you or fellow travelers.
- Unexpected situations: It may happen we do not cover all the places mentioned in the itinerary because of unpredictable reasons like bad weather, wild animal presence, abrupt blocking of sites by the police/forest department, delay in travel because of an issue with our group itself, traffic conditions, etc. In most cases, if the time permits, the organizer(s) will take travelers to an alternative place. But in some cases, we may have to skip a place altogether. No Refund will be applicable for any of the above scenarios.
- Travelers are expected to respect each other and help each other. Avoid discussing sensitive matters like sex, politics, and religion/caste/race.
- Travellers / Trippers can pay 50 % of actual trip fee in Advance to confirm tickets (Which is Non Refundable)
- Using foul or abusive language, eve-teasing, arguing with fellow travelers/organizer(s), and/or involving in the physical assault will not be accepted and will stand a chance of being deserted by Adventure Buddha team.