Harishchandragad Day Trek
- Verified Host
- Logout's Trusted
- Traveler's Choice
- Weekend Getaways
All About It
- 25 Slots
Fascinating trek to Harishchandragad via Pachnai.
This fort is famous amongst Pune and Mumbai trekking groups. There are 3 peaks i.e. Rohidas, Taramati, and Harishchandra. Taramati peak is the highest one in the fort. Harishchandra fort is a must trekking destination for camping near konkan kada.
Stay Not Applicable
• Leave from Pune @ 11 pm
• We will reach Pachnai (Base Village) by 6 am.
• Post freshen up, we will have breakfast and start the trek by 7 am.
• We will be reaching (Harishchandragad Peak) by 10 am and will proceed to Kokan kada to witness the majestic cloud formations.
• We will come back to age-old Lord Shiva temple for lunch and explore the remains of Maratha architecture.
• We will start our descend by 2 pm and we will be reaching base village by 5pm.
• We will start our return journey immediately and we will a take little stopover midway around 6 pm for evening snacks.
• We will be reaching Pune by 11 pm.
Tour concludes with Happy Memories :)
Pune Travel Club
- Verified Host
- Logout's Trusted
- Traveler's Choice
It is all about travel & adventure. That is what Pune Travel Club was founded upon and what the community is all about. Discovering countries, cultures, environments, cities, mountain ranges, deserts, coasts and jungles; exploring this amazing planet we all live on.
The Pune Travel Club (PTC) is a non-profit, volunteer based group which organizes outdoor, sports, green and social events throughout the year on weekends and weekday mornings. Upcoming events are informed to our members through a mailing list, write-ups on completed events are posted on our blog, ongoing member discussions happen in our Facebook group.
PTC is a place where like-minded, nature loving and outdoor passionate souls come together in a open, volunteering environment, overcoming challenges together as a team, breaking out of oneself physical and mental boundaries, coming out as friends for life and recharged human beings with a different perspective on life. The non-profit nature of equal cost sharing and volunteering based environment focusing on a shared passion brings out the best in people.
Gunit kaur sethi
I was looking forwarded to do K2S since long and finally it could happen with Pune travel club. I must say, it was one awesome experience which would not have been great without the support of Vamsy and other co-travellers on the Trek.
Thank you Pune travel club and Vamsy for such an awesome experience. I look forward to have some more adventure with you. ��
I went to Harishchandragad trek last weekend with these guys...It was an amazing trek...very well arranged...had so much fun...Thank you so much guys...!
One of my favorite treks till date...☺️
Special thanks to our trek leads @Ritu and @Rohit
It was my first ever trip and camping.... And people at Pune Travel Club made it really special for me. Considering the heavy rush for New Years I understand a few things might go here and there but overall I just loved it. Camping at Kashid... Beachside Campfire... Next day Beautiful scenary at the beach and water sports.... It was a special start of the New Year for me. Thanks a lot Pune Travel Club team.
Also I really want to mention about Shraddha.Her nature is extremely Sweet and friendly and makes everyone really comfortable. She is gem of person.... All the best and keep it up 😊
It was great experience of K2S trek with PTC. Though it is of last year but there are many good memories which are still in mind. Looking forward to many more treks and camping with PTC...�
PTC is the reason I have become passionate about traveling, I have done 3 trips with them in one month. I am not going to stop traveling with them. Treks are so well organized and the trek leads are so helpful and understanding. Traveling with PTC is now no more about choice, it's a habit now.
Thank you PTC!!
It was my first ever trekking experience and PTC made it worthwhile. Enjoyed a lot....Went with a very nice group from Pune to Bhandardara Fireflies festival..... Shraddha our co-ordinator was very humble, soft spoken and an outstanding person who guided us throughout the trekking....I would definitely love to attend more events.....
• Pune to Pune transport in Non AC Bus
• Breakfast & Lunch on Day 1
• Trek Expertise & Guidance
• First Aid
• Pune Travel Club Kit
• Food during transit
• Packaged Drinking Water
• Anything not mentioned above.
HOW TO REACH
Pick up points:
• Koregaon Park - Infront of Good Food Cafe
• Shivaji Nagar - Shoppers Stop
• Nashik Phata - Hotel Nisarg
Policy and Terms
• If cancellation done by participant prior to 14 days of Tour/Event/Activity 100% of total price will be refunded. (Condition Apply- Check Note Below) • If cancellation done by participant prior to 7 days of Tour/Event/Activity 75% of total price will be refunded. • If cancellation done by participant prior to 4 days of Tour/Event/Activity 50% of total price will be refunded. After that, no refund will be provided on for cancellation done by participant, irrespective even if you’ve booked within the last 4 days. Please Note: • Amount will be refunded through Electronic Transfer or by the card (Debit/Credit) • Refund of amount will initiate after deducting the applicable cancellation Charges and service charge and both will be settled within 3 to 7 days of the day of cancellation request approved. • Refund amount will be initiated after deducting upto 5% of the refund amount. The applicable refund will be settled within 3 to 7 business days, after the cancellation request is approved.