Harishchandragad Trek & Camping (Ex Mumbai)
- Verified Host
- Logout's Trusted
- Traveler's Choice
All About It
- 25 Slots
Fascinating trek to Harishchandragad via Pachnai and Camping on KonkanKada.
The trek takes you through beautiful trails.
You will visit the legendary Kedareshwar caves (Dating back to 11th Century), Saptatirtha Pushkarni and more ancient sites!⠀⠀
Camp in the night and bonfire and finally see the legendary sunrise from the Konkan Kada.⠀
The thrill of the climb, the excitement of camping and the calm of a beautiful sunrise.
Evening Snacks, Dinner, Breakfast
(Lunch on Day 2 included)
• Leave from Mumbai via 8: 30 a.m. (95403 - CSTM KSRA FAST).
• We will reach Kasara at around 10: 45 p.m. and leave for the base village of Harishchandragad in our private vehicle.
• Reach base village around 2 pm and we will start our trek immediately via Pachnai route.
• We will be reaching Kokan Kada (Harishchandragad Peak) by 5 pm to witness the majestic sunset and post-dinner we will be camping on Kokan Kada.
The night will be full of amazing travel stories & fun games.
• Wake up early to witness another wonder of Shayadris aka Sunrise from Kokan Kada.
• Post breakfast we will start our descend and reach the base village around 2 pm.
• Post lunch we will start our journey back to Kasara.
• We will reach Kasara and take a train back.
Trek concludes with happy memories :)
Pune Travel Club
- Verified Host
- Logout's Trusted
- Traveler's Choice
It is all about travel & adventure. That is what Pune Travel Club was founded upon and what the community is all about. Discovering countries, cultures, environments, cities, mountain ranges, deserts, coasts and jungles; exploring this amazing planet we all live on.
The Pune Travel Club (PTC) is a non-profit, volunteer based group which organizes outdoor, sports, green and social events throughout the year on weekends and weekday mornings. Upcoming events are informed to our members through a mailing list, write-ups on completed events are posted on our blog, ongoing member discussions happen in our Facebook group.
PTC is a place where like-minded, nature loving and outdoor passionate souls come together in a open, volunteering environment, overcoming challenges together as a team, breaking out of oneself physical and mental boundaries, coming out as friends for life and recharged human beings with a different perspective on life. The non-profit nature of equal cost sharing and volunteering based environment focusing on a shared passion brings out the best in people.
Gunit kaur sethi
I was looking forwarded to do K2S since long and finally it could happen with Pune travel club. I must say, it was one awesome experience which would not have been great without the support of Vamsy and other co-travellers on the Trek.
Thank you Pune travel club and Vamsy for such an awesome experience. I look forward to have some more adventure with you. ��
I went to Harishchandragad trek last weekend with these guys...It was an amazing trek...very well arranged...had so much fun...Thank you so much guys...!
One of my favorite treks till date...☺️
Special thanks to our trek leads @Ritu and @Rohit
It was my first ever trip and camping.... And people at Pune Travel Club made it really special for me. Considering the heavy rush for New Years I understand a few things might go here and there but overall I just loved it. Camping at Kashid... Beachside Campfire... Next day Beautiful scenary at the beach and water sports.... It was a special start of the New Year for me. Thanks a lot Pune Travel Club team.
Also I really want to mention about Shraddha.Her nature is extremely Sweet and friendly and makes everyone really comfortable. She is gem of person.... All the best and keep it up 😊
It was great experience of K2S trek with PTC. Though it is of last year but there are many good memories which are still in mind. Looking forward to many more treks and camping with PTC...�
PTC is the reason I have become passionate about traveling, I have done 3 trips with them in one month. I am not going to stop traveling with them. Treks are so well organized and the trek leads are so helpful and understanding. Traveling with PTC is now no more about choice, it's a habit now.
Thank you PTC!!
It was my first ever trekking experience and PTC made it worthwhile. Enjoyed a lot....Went with a very nice group from Pune to Bhandardara Fireflies festival..... Shraddha our co-ordinator was very humble, soft spoken and an outstanding person who guided us throughout the trekking....I would definitely love to attend more events.....
• Kasara to Kasara Public/Private transport.
• Evening tea & Dinner on Day 1.
• Breakfast and Lunch on Day 2
• Stay in shared tents
• Trek Expertise & Guidance
• First Aid
> Food during transit
> Anything not mentioned above.
> Train expenses to reach Kasara.
THINGS TO CARRY
1. Water Bottle (2 Liters Compulsory) 3. Electoral Powder / Energy bars / Dry Snacks (dry fruits, Biscuits, Plum cakes, etc). 4. Good grip quality trekking shoes – Must (Please check soles of your shoes and get them stitched if necessary). 5. Personal Medication / First Aid Kit 6. Toiletries (Napkin, facewash, tissue paper, etc.). 7. Cap, goggles, sunscreen, moisturizer, mosquito repellent, etc. (as per season) 8. Proper Backpack to carry all these things (No handbags, duffle bag or jholas) 9. Camera (Optional) 10. Rainwear (Jacket / Ponchos ) or Winter wear (Jackets, warmers or sweaters) – (as per season). 11. Carry your own glass, bowl, spoon, and plate (if necessary) 12. Extra Pair of Clothes (as per schedule) 13. Sleeping bag /mat /bedsheet (as per schedule) 14. Slippers (optional – at the end of day/trek so that your feet can relax)
HOW TO REACH
We’ll be boarding the below train from our nearest local station. Train timings are shared below for convenience.
Mumbai cst 08:36
Kurla jn 08:57
Ghat kopar 09:02
Kalyan jn 09:38
Policy and Terms
For Treks/Camping/Ecotours (up to 2-Days) : 100% refund for cancellations done 14 days prior. 75% refund for cancellations done 7 days prior. 50% refund for cancellations done 4 days prior. No refund for any cancellations done within 4 days.