Kodaikanal, Tamil Nadu
- Verified Host
- Logout's Trusted
- Traveler's Choice
All About It
- 2 Days 1 Nights
- 25 Slots
- Difficulty - Easy Moderate
- For 18+ years
Kodaikanal is a hill station which is located in the Dindigul district in the state of Tamil Nadu, India. Its name in the Tamil language means “The Gift of the Forest”.Kodaikanal is referred to as the “Princess of Hill stations” and has a long history as a retreat and tourist destination.
The specialties of this place are its lush green forests, tall pine trees, coffee plantations, quaint cafes serving the incredible coffees of the country, and beautiful misty mountains.
• Trails with bewitching scenery!!
• Camping in the woods!!
• Lavish mouth-watering local cuisines!!
• Witness the Ocean of lush greenery!!
• Take a dip in the hidden falls gushing down from the mountains!!
• The blissful sunset from sunset point is truly heart filling!!
• Campfire, music, dance under the open sky!!
Freshen up and have breakfast. The rest of the luggage can be dropped off at the Homestay.
(Please note: as the check-in timings are at 11 am, we will be arranging washrooms for freshen-up and a place to drop your luggage off. Post 11 am, we will be allocating the rooms)
• Freshen up and have breakfast. The rest of the luggage can be dropped off at the Homestay.
• Head Towards Dolphin’s Nose View Point.
• Reach the starting point and trek for 3 kms.
•The trek involves walking with beautiful Views throughout with pine trees standing tall covered with fog and mesmerizing sceneries.
•Reach the dolphins’ nose viewpoint to find the panoramic view of the mountains that’ll leave you awestruck.
• Have Lunch (Packed lunch) with the view in front and ice-cold wind blowing.
• After Lunch, trek back to the base
• Head to Coakers Walk Point and get a stunning view of the valleys
• Head back to the homestay and sip hot piping coffee/tea.
• End of an adventurous day.
• Freshen Up, have Breakfast, and Checkout
• Head to Manvannur Lake and Manvannur Viewpoint.
•The mesmerizing viewpoint is truly a delight to the eyes. Take countless selfies and make beautiful memories.
•Head towards Poombarai, the most beautiful village.
•Spend some time there and on the way visit Pine Forest and Pillar Rocks.
• Start towards Kodaikanal and have late lunch (self-sponsored)
• Start towards Bangalore and return to Bangalore by 5:00 am(approx) on Monday
- Verified Host
- Logout's Trusted
- Traveler's Choice
Embark on unforgettable journeys with Adventure Buddha, aspiring to be India's premier experience-based travel company. Our vision is to guide intrepid travelers to offbeat gems while fostering positive impacts on local communities. From small, personalized group sizes to engaging local guides and a commitment to sustainable travel, Adventure Buddha offers weekend getaways and offbeat experiences, steering clear of the ordinary. Whether you're a nature enthusiast, adventure seeker, or someone craving authentic experiences, join our family and redefine the way you explore the world.
• 2 Breakfast, 1 Dinner.
• Non A/c Tempo Traveler with push-back seats (Banglore to Banglore )
• Local Guide & Outdoor Leader from Adventurebuddha.
• Experience that you gain.
• Any Meals not included
• Any kind of personal expenses
• Any kind of insurance (health, medical, life, accidental, etc)
• Anything not included above
THINGS TO CARRY
• Face Masks and Hand Sanitizers
• Small backpack to carry your essentials during the trek
• Power Bank
• Water bottles – 2 (1 liter each)
• Lunch Box & Spoon to carry your packed lunch
• A comfortable pair of shoes with good grip for trekking
• Flip-flops for lazing around the campsite
• Torch/Headlamp to be used at night
• Portable chargers for your electronics
• Extra pair of clothes to change into once wet
• Polybags to pack your wet clothes
• Extra cash for meals not included in the itinerary
Carry at least one Id proof (Driving License, Voter Id, or Aadhar card)
HOW TO REACH
- Please select your preferred pickup point on the checkout page
- Any changes in the pickup location/timings will be informed to you 24 hours in advance
- Drop-off points shall be the same as the pick-up points
Policy and Terms
- if cancellations are made 7 days before the actual trip date and if you want refund then 10 % of the amount paid would be charged as a cancellation fee.
- if cancellations are made 3 to 6 days before the actual trip date, 25 % of the amount paid would be charged as a cancellation fee.
- if cancellations are made 2 days before the actual trip date, 50 % of the amount paid would be charged as a cancellation fee.
- if cancellations are made 0 to 1 day before the actual trip date, 100 % of the amount paid would be charged as a cancellation fee.
- In case of any unforeseen situations like bad weather conditions, a political issue or government restrictions complete activity will be canceled and you will receive a full refund.
- In the event of last-minute cancellations(8 hours before departure) by a customer, the entire trip amount for that person is payable. Alternatively, the spot can be transferred to another individual.
Terms and Conditions
- No alcohol & Drugs during the trip.
- No Luxury. We assure awesome memories every trip, but not awesome facilities! We provide basic facilities in terms of food, travel & accommodation.
- The itinerary is fixed. No special requests to change itinerary/schedule are permitted
- Absolutely No littering during our travels. We swear to protect our environment.
- Co-operate with the organizer(s) in following the schedule set for the day (especially getting up and getting ready in the morning). This will ensure travelers won’t miss out on the real fun part – that is traveling.
- Every traveler is responsible for his/her for your own safety while traveling with Adventure Buddha. Don’t indulge in any illegal or silly activity that causes harm to you or fellow travelers.
- Unexpected situations: It may happen we do not cover all the places mentioned in the itinerary because of unpredictable reasons like bad weather, wild animal presence, abrupt blocking of sites by the police/forest department, delay in travel because of an issue with our group itself, traffic conditions, etc. In most cases, if the time permits, the organizer(s) will take travelers to an alternative place. But in some cases, we may have to skip a place altogether. No Refund will be applicable for any of the above scenarios.
- Travelers are expected to respect each other and help each other. Avoid discussing sensitive matters like sex, politics, and religion/caste/race.
- Travellers / Trippers can pay 50 % of actual trip fee in Advance to confirm tickets (Which is Non Refundable)
- Using foul or abusive language, eve-teasing, arguing with fellow travelers/organizer(s), and/or involving in the physical assault will not be accepted and will stand a chance of being deserted by Adventure Buddha team.