Kolad New Year Camping
- Verified Host
- Logout's Trusted
- Traveler's Choice
- Lakeside Camping
All About It
- 40 Slots
The New Years' Camping Festival is here! We are happy to announce a New Year Camping Festival for everyone who wants to welcome 2020 away from the maddening crowd and chaos of New Year Parties. Our camping nights start from the evening of 31st December 2019 to the morning of 01st January 2020, join us to celebrate the New Years' Eve in style.
• Groove to live DJ - make the lakeside your dance floor. • Food to add to your celebrations. • Blow a candle to thank for the dreams that came true in 2019. • Bonfire to share stories and many other games. • Separate Dining area. • Karaoke night. • Open-air movie screening. • Charades and game night.
Who should attend?
Anyone looking to celebrate New Year away from the city.
Evening Snacks, Dinner, Breakfast
• Reach camping spot by 6:00 pm in the evening and take up respective tents. • Choose either to explore the area around or play any of the various games available at the camping spot. • A little later around sunset, snacks will be served. You can enjoy it lakeside while seeing the sunset. • Post snacks & sunset, we will light the bonfire, listen to some good music and groove to some good music. • Cut the cake and celebrate the New Year and continue the fun. • We will leave back from the campsite for Pune by 1:30 p.m. * Those interested can go for rafting also on 1st morning for add on the cost of 1000/- * Couple tents are also available for an add on the cost of 400/- per couple. *You can also trek to Devkund on 1st morning for an add on the cost. The cost will be on actuals.
Pune Travel Club
- Verified Host
- Logout's Trusted
- Traveler's Choice
It is all about travel & adventure. That is what Pune Travel Club was founded upon and what the community is all about. Discovering countries, cultures, environments, cities, mountain ranges, deserts, coasts and jungles; exploring this amazing planet we all live on. The Pune Travel Club (PTC) is a non-profit, volunteer based group which organizes outdoor, sports, green and social events throughout the year on weekends and weekday mornings. Upcoming events are informed to our members through a mailing list, write-ups on completed events are posted on our blog, ongoing member discussions happen in our Facebook group. PTC is a place where like-minded, nature loving and outdoor passionate souls come together in a open, volunteering environment, overcoming challenges together as a team, breaking out of oneself physical and mental boundaries, coming out as friends for life and recharged human beings with a different perspective on life. The non-profit nature of equal cost sharing and volunteering based environment focusing on a shared passion brings out the best in people.
Gunit kaur sethi
I was looking forwarded to do K2S since long and finally it could happen with Pune travel club. I must say, it was one awesome experience which would not have been great without the support of Vamsy and other co-travellers on the Trek.
Thank you Pune travel club and Vamsy for such an awesome experience. I look forward to have some more adventure with you. ��
I went to Harishchandragad trek last weekend with these guys...It was an amazing trek...very well arranged...had so much fun...Thank you so much guys...!
One of my favorite treks till date...☺️
Special thanks to our trek leads @Ritu and @Rohit
It was my first ever trip and camping.... And people at Pune Travel Club made it really special for me. Considering the heavy rush for New Years I understand a few things might go here and there but overall I just loved it. Camping at Kashid... Beachside Campfire... Next day Beautiful scenary at the beach and water sports.... It was a special start of the New Year for me. Thanks a lot Pune Travel Club team.
Also I really want to mention about Shraddha.Her nature is extremely Sweet and friendly and makes everyone really comfortable. She is gem of person.... All the best and keep it up 😊
It was great experience of K2S trek with PTC. Though it is of last year but there are many good memories which are still in mind. Looking forward to many more treks and camping with PTC...�
PTC is the reason I have become passionate about traveling, I have done 3 trips with them in one month. I am not going to stop traveling with them. Treks are so well organized and the trek leads are so helpful and understanding. Traveling with PTC is now no more about choice, it's a habit now.
Thank you PTC!!
It was my first ever trekking experience and PTC made it worthwhile. Enjoyed a lot....Went with a very nice group from Pune to Bhandardara Fireflies festival..... Shraddha our co-ordinator was very humble, soft spoken and an outstanding person who guided us throughout the trekking....I would definitely love to attend more events.....
• Shared Tent Stay • BBQ: Veg and Non-Veg • Dinner: Veg and Non-Veg • Breakfast: Veg • Activities and New Year Celebrations.
• Anything not mentioned above. • Those interested can go for rafting also on 1st morning for add on the cost of 800/- • We can also provide Pune to Pune public transportation assistance.
THINGS TO CARRY
Extra Clothes Food during the transit. Extra pair of Sandals - Recommended Amazing Camera. General Things to carry : Personal Medicines Odomos Suncream, Cap and goggles. Personal things if any. Fun Things : Fun games like UNO, Jenga, etc. Some exciting things like guitar, mouth organ, etc
Policy and Terms
If an event is called off at the last moment due to natural calamity/unforeseen circumstances (like rains, earthquake, landslides, strike, bandh, etc), Pune Travel Club will issue a trek voucher for the full amount. The voucher can be redeemed for the same trek or another trek in six months. In case, you wish to cancel your trek, please email us on [email protected] Cancellation requests will not be taken over the phone or WhatsApp. The cancellation charges are as under • Cancellations prior to 15 days from the start of the event/trek/backpacking trip - full refund. • Cancellation between 15 days and 2 days to the start of the event/trek/backpacking trip - 50% refund. • Cancellation less than 2 days to the start of the event/trek/backpacking trip - no refund. Please note: In case of a refund, there will be a deduction of 5% (cancellation charges) from the total fee you have paid.
Terms and Conditions
1. Alcohol and smoking are strictly disallowed on treks. If found, trekking under influence of drugs or drinks you’ll be barred from the trek. And our responsibility ceases with you. 2. Littering is strictly not allowed on treks. Do not leave empty plastic bottles, biscuit or chocolate wrappers behind. We have to carry our own garbage/leftovers back to the city. 3. Wear proper loose fitting clothes no jeans pants allowed. Try and wear full sleeve top and long bottoms or pants. Will spare you from mosquitoes, insect bites or thorny bushes (your choice). 4. Talk to the native villagers gently and give respect to them. Cause we are their guests. 5. Do not carry lots of cash, gold or any valuables. We are not responsible for the loss. 6. Please follow instructions given by trek leads and organizers. Do not debate with any organizer. All instructions are for the participants' benefit. 7. Let's respect and admire nature together. Also, be careful about flora.