- Verified Host
- Logout's Trusted
- Traveler's Choice
All About It
- 3 Days 2 Nights
- 11 Slots
Mini Goa aka Varkala - A Summer Paradise at Gods Own Country, Kerala.
This summer, witness the beauty of the shimmering shores at Varkala and fuel your souls with the serene beaches and adventures. The tranquil coast of Papanasam and the evening glory of the cliffside is worth every minute you spend. Visit Jatayu Earth Centre and enjoy the scenic view of the town.
- Black Beach
- Varkala Beach (Papanasam Beach)
- Varkala Cliff
- Floating Bridge
- Jatayu Earth Centre
- Activities and Water Sports
A/C Tempo Traveler
2-3 Sharing Basis
(Limited Lunch (Kerala Cuisine))
- Pickup from Trivandrum Domestic Airport / Trivandrum Central Railway Station / Trivandrum Central Bus Terminal
- Proceed to Varkala once the pickup is completed
- Stop for lunch on the way ( limited lunch - Kerala Cuisine)
- Reach Varkala (approx 1.5 hrs)
- Check in to the resort after reaching Varkala. Fresh up and get ready for the adventure awaiting you.
- Head towards the Black Beach also known as Thiruvambadi Beach. An idle and calm shore away from all the hustle from the town with gentle, undulating tides and the lust coconut grooves.
- Reach Varkala Cliffside and witness the most beautiful and serene sunset by the shacks and cafes alongside the cliff. Explore the streets and cafes and make sure to take all the good vibes in.
- Head back to the resort and boost your inner selfs for a great adventure ahead.
A/C Tempo Traveler
2-3 Sharing Basis
- Rise and shine. Have a fulfilling breakfast and get ready for the sport-spirit
- Head to Varkala beach (Papanasam beach) to get the adrenaline rush.
- Visit the Floating Bridge - the buoyant plastic blocks will give you the feels of the sea and get you the essense of a the perfect summer vibe.
- To the adrenaline lovers, get your hands on some water sports and activities to keep your day moving. Grab your tickets and letss Varkala.
- Grab a quick lunch in a nearby cafe or restaurant to keep you energetic. Make sure to keep yourself hydrated throughout the day.
- Take a dip in the water and watch sunset by the shore or do nothing and chill near the beachside.
- Check -in to resort and have dinner. Fill youself with the scrumptious spread of food and wind up your day.
A/C Tempo Traveler
- Have a refreshing breakfast and check out from the resort as early as possible to beat the heat.
- Kick start the day and visit Jatayu Earth Centre - the world's largest bird sculpture. This grand structure features a grand statue of Jatayu, which has been built in reference to the bird from the Hindu epic Ramayana.
- Quick stop for lunch on the way to help you all energized.
- Drop back to Trivandrum and return home with good memories.
- Verified Host
- Logout's Trusted
- Traveler's Choice
A women-only travel community with over five years of experience in providing adventurous and transformative travel experiences for women from all over the world. Our mission is to create an inclusive and supportive space for women to explore new cultures, build friendships, and step out of their comfort zones through immersive travel experiences.
Myself Manjula been travelling with Hippie from past an year and travelled 7+trips with hippie.
I loved all trips scheduled by hippie i can say amazing experience with hippie starting from booking till we end upa tour .The tour manager is always cooperative and responsive all time and i like the way they start with prior meeting schedules and tour coordinator for trips .Tour coordinators are well trained and highly responsible to look after us till tour ends finally i can say hippie as become family travelling with known which made me to travel 7+ trips and also made lot of friends and had a fun each fun.
My first trip as a solo traveller with Hippie was incredibly fun! not just because I got to travel around places like Shivanasamudra waterfalls and Talakadu temples but the people I met there were truly beautiful. We had so many great conversations and connected really well. The trip was organised very smoothly and I didn't want it to end at all. The coordinators had made their research for the place and had given complete information about the trip and how the journey would be a day before which made me less anxious travelling solo. Would love to travel more and more with a group like them.
- FOOD : Lunch on Day 1, Breakfast in Day 2, Dinner on Day 2, Breakfast on Day 3
- Sufficient Water Bottles & Refreshments
- 02 Night Stay in Resort
- A/C 12 seater Tempo Traveller For transportation to and from Trivandrum airport/railway
- Local Guide & Outdoor Female Leader's From Hippie Holidays
- All Entrance Fees(which is mentioned above except Jatayu Earth Centre)
- Welcome Kit from hippie
- Any Meals Not mentioned Above
- Any kind of Personal expenses
- Any kind of Insurance
- Water sports tickets
- Activities tickets
- Jatayu Earth Centre Entry tickets and cable car charges
THINGS TO CARRY
- Valid Govt. ID Proof ( Aadhar / PAN / Voters ID / Driving License)
- Extra pair of clothes
- Slippers / comfortable pair of chappals
- Sanitary Kit
- Liquid cash
- Emergency / Personal medications
HOW TO REACH
Pickup and Drop from Trivandrum
- Trivandrum Domestic Airport
- Trivandrum Central Railway Station
- Trivandrum Central Bus Terminal
Policy and Terms
For Departures from Bangalore: IN THE INSTANCES WHERE YOU CANCEL YOUR TREK, the cancellation policy will be applicable according to the following criteria
If you cancel before 10 days – 75% of amount will be refunded
If you cancel between 7-10 days – 50 % of amount will be refunded
If you cancel between 0-7 days – No Refund will be applicable
Note: For All The Refunds that can be initiated, Transaction Fees/Internet Handling Charges and booking amount will be deducted from the overall amount and balance amount shall be refunded. Your ticket can be transferred to someone else if you wish to.
- If a trip/trek is cancelled 7 days before the event, the bus tickets or train tickets will not be refunded if any.
- For cancellations, no phone calls or WhatsApp messages will be accepted. You are requested to kindly respond to the email you received along with the payment receipt when making the reservation.
- We devise the finest alternate plans in the event of official directives, severe weather, protests, landslides, or any other unanticipated events. Even when specific activities are cancelled, the organisation sometimes offers the best substitute; however, reimbursements are never given.
- If a trip or an event is interrupted by a disaster or other unavoidable circumstances (like rain, snowfall, earthquake, landslides, strike, bandh, etc.), there would be no reimbursement.
- The customer is responsible for covering any additional costs brought on by any natural disasters or unforeseen events (such as rain, snowfall, earthquakes, landslides, strikes, bandhs, etc.). The company won't be held responsible.
- If any connecting flights or trains or bus is missed by the customers, Hippie Holidays will help its best to arrange a possible alternative but kindly note that the cost incurred to these arrangements like the alternative flight charges, tatkal tickets, bus or train tickets and the accommodation expenses in case if the arranged transportation is booked on the next day has to be borne completely by the participant and the company will not be providing any compensation for the same. You are free to arrange the alternatives according to your wish yourself as well.
IN EVENTS WHERE WE CANCEL THE TRIP/TREK
- The chances of us cancelling a trip/trek is low, But in case we cancel a trip because of natural calamities (snowstorms, thunderstorms, floods, landslides, earthquakes) or unexpected political unrest, curfews, local riots, or government orders, Hippie Holidays will not be held liable for any refund if the trip have begun.
- If the trip has not commenced and is cancelled prior to the departure, the full refund will be initiated automatically except for the train and bus tickets if any.
- In case of medical emergencies or any other emergency issues, the refund policy will be the same as that of regular cancellation.
- If the connection flights or trains or buses are cancelled due to any unseen circumstances from the airlines or railways or bus operators, alternative arrangements if possible will be made ; if no arrangements can be made, the refund will be initiated based on expenses and bookings made ahead.
Terms and Conditions
- The itinerary is fixed. No special requests to change itinerary/schedule shall be entertained. Do not give advice(s) to the Trip Leader(s) to change the itinerary.
- Cooperate with the organiser(s) in following the schedule set for the day (especially getting up and getting ready in the morning). This will ensure travellers won’t miss out on the real fun part that is travelling.
- No compensation will be provided if the itinerary is missed or changed or due to any internal issues within the travel group.
- Every traveller is responsible for his/her own safety. Don’t indulge in any illegal or silly activity that causes harm to you or fellow travellers.
- In case of any injuries/illness during a trip/activity, Hippie Holidays as a company or our local staff will not be responsible. We provide adequate human staff support in these areas to ensure the basic safety of the travellers. The trekker/customer has to bear all the expenses which may arise in case of medical exigency or emergency condition.
- Do not wander into the forest away from the designated trail for treks. There may be snakes, scorpions, and dangerous animals.
- Unexpected situations: It may happen we do not cover all the places mentioned in the itinerary because of unpredictable reasons like bad weather, landslides, wild animal presence, abrupt blocking of sites by the police/forest department, delay in travel because of an issue with our group itself, traffic conditions, etc. In most cases, if the time permits, the organiser(s) will take travellers to an alternative place. But in some cases, we may have to skip a place altogether.
- Absolutely no littering. We swear to protect our environment.
- No alcohol & smoking during travel, treks, and other outdoor activities.
- Travellers are expected to respect each other and help each other. Avoid discussing sensitive matters like sex, politics, and religion/caste/race.
- Using foul or abusive language, eve-teasing, arguing with fellow travellers/organiser(s), and/or involving in the physical assault will not be accepted and will stand a chance of being deserted by the group then and there.
- The accommodations will be allocated according to the itinerary. No changes or requests will be entertained.
- The event will stand cancelled if less than 8 travellers signed up for the trip/trek which will be informed 24 hours before the trip start time.
- Every traveller is expected to sign a liability/waiver form given by the organiser(s) after boarding the vehicle. This liability form will discharge hippie holidays from any unexpected incident like injury/death/theft etc
- In order to block your seats/slots, you need to pay the booking amount as soon as you can. Please note that the booking amount will not be refunded if cancellation occurs.
- Once your booking is reserved, the customer should pay the 50% of the total package charges 4 days before the commencement of the journey. Once the 50% of the payment is made, you will be receiving a confirmation email regarding the same.
- The second or the remaining 50% of the payment have to be completed a day before the trip by 01:00 PM. If not, the slot will be automatically cancelled and no refund will be provided as per the policies.