MANALI - KASOL
- Verified Host
- Logout's Trusted
- Traveler's Choice
All About It
- 3 Days 2 Nights
- 16 Slots
- Difficulty - Easy
- For 16+ years
Day 0 : Departure from Delhi between 6:00PM - 9:00PM
Day 1 : Manali arrival - Local sightseeing Manali - overnight stay in Manali
Day 2 : Solang valley - Attal tunnel - Sissu - Overnight stay Manali
Day 3 : Kasol Exploration - Manikaran Sahib - Chalal hike - Departure for Delhi Day 4 : Reach Delhi early morning
magical street of Old Manali for Cafe Hopping
snow paradise at Solang Valley
skiing, zorbing, atv rides
Visit 'World's Longest Highway Tunnel above 10,000 Feet
- Check in to the hotel, freshen up & have breakfast.
- After relaxing, head to Vashishth village, and begin the trek to the Jogini Falls.
- Come back to the hotel, relax for a while.
- Head to the magical street of Old Manali for Cafe Hopping.
- Overnight stay at the hotel
- Post Breakfast Depart for the snow paradise at Solang Valley.
- Indulge in various snow adventure activities like skiing, zorbing, atv rides etc.
- Visit 'World's Longest Highway Tunnel above 10,000 Feet' followed by Sissu (Depends upon the weather conditions)
- Come back to hotel for dinner , bonfire and have a sound sleep
- Check out from hotel in Manali and move towards Kasol Exploration.
- Reach Kasol via the famous Manikaran Sahib Gurudwara.
- Take up a hike towards Chalal village and then spend some quality time on the riverside of parvati river.
- Explore some cafe's of kasol market and leave for delhi in the evening
Today early morning arrive back in delhi with a good time.
- Verified Host
- Logout's Trusted
- Traveler's Choice
We were 17 and naive, guided by the uncertainty of our goals in life three of us bunked our school trip to Amritsar and went on our own journey to Shimla. This was the first time that we came this far from our home. The journey was both blissful as well as daunting, being kids we were fooled and soon ran out of money but all these experiences added to our learnings. I remember clicking a photo of our driver bhaiya from Shimla and sending it to my mother with a message saying "if we go missing, catch this guy". Memories of the time still puts a smile on our face, measuring how far we have come from being three immature travellers to three friends helping people to plan their next trip.
- Volvo transfer from Delhi and Back
- Entire Sightseeing from tempo traveller / XUV / SUV
- Accommodation for 2Nights\3Days Total 05 Meals During the trip
- All Inner line permits for the trip Team Captain Throughout the Trip.
- Driver Night charges, toll taxes, parking, fuel.
- GST (5%) Anything not mentioned in the Inclusions
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like landslides, roadblocks, etc. (to be borne directly by the customer on the spot)
- Any personal expense like tip to the driver, entry to monuments\monasterie, camera \video charges, laundry, telephone bills, Heater etc.
- Any kind of food & beverages that is not included in the package like Alcohol, mineral water, meals\refreshments lunch on the highway.
THINGS TO CARRY
Clothes \ Footwear Medicines Accessories Others Fleece jacket Padded jacket (or down jacket)
Sweater Rain coat Quick dry pants Regular Jeans Multiple layers of your regular wear UV Sunglasses Sun cap with flaps Waterproof gloves Balaclava Socks
(4 cotton, 1 woollen) Headlamp/Torch Power Bank ILAHITRAVELS Diamox - 1Strip Dolo - 1 Strip Avomine - 1 strip Digene - 1 strip ORS - 6 packs
Your personal Medication (if any) Camphor tablets Daypack 20 Liters Sunscreen Moisturiser Light Towel Lip Balm Sanitary napkins Toothbrush Steel Lunch box, spoon & mug Two water bottles Plastic Covers ( for wet & dry clothes) Cash (5,000 - 7,000 would be enough) Hikking Shoes Sandals Slippers
Policy and Terms
NO REFUND SHALL BE MADE WITH RESPECT TO THE INITIAL BOOKING AMOUNT FOR ANY CANCELLATIONS. HOWEVER,
- If cancellations are made 30 days before the start date of the trip, 50% of the trip cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made 15-30 days before the start date of the trip, 75% of the trip cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made within 0-15 days before the start date of the trip, 100% of the trip cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- In the case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be cancelled and in such cases, the operator will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity. However, no refund will be provided for the same.
Terms and Conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
These are the Terms and Conditions that will apply to your booking. Please read them carefully as you will be bound by them. These terms shall constitute the entire agreement between Ilahi Travels and the Client relating to the subject matter herein, and shall constitute a binding agreement. There is no verbal or written; representation, warranty, prior agreement, or description of services, other than as expressed herein.
- The photos/videos content created on Ilahi travel’s trip (by Ilahi’s content creators or clients) is the property of Ilahi Travels and can only be used by Ilahi travels Experiences for advertising across media platforms. None of the digital content can be used by any one without obtaining the rightful permissions by Ilahi travels.
- Full Payment of the trip cost must be made before the trip begins. Pending Payments may eventually lead to the Cancellation of the trip and the booking amount will not be refundable.
- The IDs shall all be verified before boarding. No boarding shall be entertained without a valid Govt. ID. The Transfer of the bookings is not permitted. Only the names mentioned at the time of confirmation shall be allowed to travel.
- No refunds or discounts shall be made towards any inclusions which are not availed by the Client. This includes voluntary or involuntary termination/departure from tour, i.e. sickness, death of a family member etc, late arrival on the tour, or premature departure either voluntarily or involuntarily.
- Travellers must take care of their luggage & belongings. The management shall not be accountable for missing items along the tour.
- The time of Departure is stated & fixed. All travellers must update their status with the Trip coordinator(s), & report at the pickup point 45 mins prior to the scheduled departure.
- The Air Conditioning will be switched off in the hills. Also, during the trip, it shall be the Driver’s discretion to put off the AC as & when required, considering the traveller’s safety & ease of travel along uneven & dangerous routes. Our time of departure is fixed and must depart by the stated time & keep their status updated with the trip coordinator(s). Anyone missing the bus shall not be eligible for any refunds. We shall call you twice before the scheduled departure.
- Drinking & Smoking are not suggested \ recommended along the tour due to health & safety concerns. Our tours involve physically demanding activities such as trekking, camping at high altitudes and we recommend for you to be in the right shape to make most of them.
- No act of misconduct or indiscipline shall be tolerated on the tours. We are a friendly travel community and we aspire to bring to you a hassle free and memorable experience.
- Ilahi travels shall not be responsible for any delays or alterations in the program or indirectly incurred expenses in cases such as Natural Hazards, accident, breakdown of machinery, weather conditions, landslides, political closure or any untoward incidents.
- We do not provide any insurance policy to cover for the expenditure on sickness or accidents or losses incurred due to theft or other reasons.
- Numerous factors such as weather and road conditions, the physical ability of participants etc. may bring alteration in the itinerary. We reserve the right to make necessary changes in the schedule in the interest of safety, comfort and general well-being!
- All the Travellers are responsible for themselves, incase of an accident or loss of life while travelling, Ilahi Travels will not be responsible.
- Ilahi Travels is trying to create a sustainable way of travelling hence you will be charged with a penalty of Rs.500 in case you have been found littering or disrupting the natural peace & harmony of the place during the trip.
- Any kind of misbehaviour with the trip coordinator, drivers, homestay\hotel owners, your co-travellers or any other team person who is associated with Ilahi Travels will not be tolerated and your trip will be terminated from there onwards and if needed, Legal action will be taken against the client.
- Ilahi Travels reserves the right to cancel any trip for any reason, but will not cancel a tour before departure, except for Force Majeure, unusual or unforeseen circumstances outside Ilahi Travels Control. Ilahi Travels is not responsible for any incidental expenses or consequential losses that the Client may have incurred as a result of the booking such as visas, vaccinations, non-refundable flights or rail, non refundable car parking or other fees, loss of earnings, or loss of enjoyment, etc.
- The price of the tours published may go up or down from the time of publication. Ilahi Travels recommends that the Client finds out the most up to date price of their tours including the costs of any other service provided by Ilahi travels at the time of making their booking. After a Confirmation Invoice has been issued any increase to the tour price will be as the result of changes in an increase in transportation costs, including the cost of fuel, dues, taxes or fees chargeable for services such as landing taxes or embarkation or disembarkation fees at ports, railway and bus stations and airport charges, including any currency fluctuations. The prices in this brochure/website are based on rates and costs in effect at time of printing the brochure or posting to the website. Ilahi Travels reserves the right to alter prices at any time prior to the tour being paid in full.
- The Client understands and acknowledges the nature of this type of travel requires considerable flexibility and should allow for reasonable alterations by Ilahi travels. It is understood that the route, schedules, itineraries, amenities and mode of transport may be subject to alteration without prior notice due to local circumstances or events, which may include sickness or mechanical breakdown, flight cancellations, strikes, events emanating from political disputes, entry or border difficulties, extreme weather and other unpredictable or unforeseeable circumstances or any other reason whatsoever. Ilahi under any circumstances will not be liable for any arrangements, refunds, compensation due to disruption or any modification in the itinerary (including but not limited to missed connecting flights, rail transport arrangements, taxi & other surface transportation) made directly made by you for reaching the trip start point or returning back from the from the drop point to your base location
- Ilahi Travels is not liable for independent contractors. The hill station carries onboard service providers who operate as independent contractors. Their services and products are charged as extras. Ilahi Travels is not responsible for their performance or products. These contractors may include doctor, medical personnel, hairdresser, manicurist, masseuse, photographer, entertainer, fitness instructors, spa personnel, beauticians, internet/I.T. personnel or other instructional concessionaires, art or other auctioneers, shopkeepers, taxi operators and any third party providing services. These contractors work directly for the Client when performing their services. Ilahi Travels is not responsible for any such person acts or omissions in providing goods or services to the Client.
- Neither Ilahi Travels nor the Carrier owns or controls any such independent contractors, makes no representation of any kind as to their performance and does not undertake to supervise their activities. Any Guest using such services or activities shall be deemed to agree and consent that any liability for any death, personal injury, illness, emotional distress, mental suffering or psychological injury to the guest or loss of or damage to property shall be the sole responsibility of the provider of such service or activity. Neither Ilahi Travels nor the Carrier shall be or become liable or responsible in any way for any act or omission of any such provider pertaining to, or arising from or in connection with such services or activities.
- In the event that any term or condition contained herein is unenforceable or void by operation of law or as being against public policy or for any other reason then such term or condition shall be deemed to be severed from this Agreement or amended accordingly only to such extent necessary to allow all remaining Terms and Conditions to survive and continue as binding.
- At any time before or during the booking process, Ilahi Travels retains the right to refuse service to any Client, for any reason whatsoever, outside of any discrimination or protected class reasons.
- Ilahi Travels reserves the right to update and/or alter these terms and conditions at any time, and it is the Client’s responsibility to be familiar with them. The latest terms and conditions may be found on Ilahi