New Year Camping 2021
- Verified Host
- Logout's Trusted
- Traveler's Choice
- Adventure And Sports
- Couple Friendly
- Jungle Camping
- Leisure And Travel
- Travel & Work
- Weekend Getaways
All About It
- Difficulty - Easy
Any thoughts on how are you celebrating New Year’s Eve this time? It is time to celebrate this special evening with friends and family in the most unique way! We have been hosting New Year Camping near Pune for a long time and we are absolutely brilliant at it. When we say, it will be a memorable one, we mean it. ***What to expect?*** A lovely evening under the open sky along with bonfire, barbeque, music and a stay in comfortable tents! Wake up on year's first morning with beautiful sunrise, fresh air and a mesmerising view. A peaceful night away from the city hustle, traffic, drink and drive problems.
We do not have a check in check out system. This is how usually things go on camping nights. Day 1 4:30 PM : Reach Campsite before sunset as watching the sun go is amazing and you do not want to miss it! We will allocate you a tent for the night. (all the tents are pitched fresh every Saturday) Post sunset we will set up the bonfire and start the BBQ grill. Feel free to help us and try your hand at BBQ. Sit around bonfire, share stories, enjoy the moonlit evening. If you want, you can get your own equipment to play like bat-ball, a disk, rackets etc. There is enough space to paly around the campsite. Day 2 Wake up in the morning whenever you feel like. Enjoy a hot cup of tea on a cold morning. Watch the sunrise if you get up early. Enjoy fresh air, a peaceful walk around the campsite and just be in nature. There is a small trek that you can go for in the morning Leave for home post breakfast.
- Verified Host
- Logout's Trusted
- Traveler's Choice
Tourbugs, a venture by an adventure loving couple who left their corporate desk jobs to explore and appreciate the beauty around. Looking for a lifetime adventure? then this is just the right place for you. Motorcycle tours have been our way of exploring India. Come, experience unusual, scenic and rugged India with us! We specialise in bike rides to Ladakh, Spiti, Zanskar, North East of India, Western Ghats & Coastal trails. Our itineraries are different from regular tourist agents or travel companies. We want you to explore and experience and not just visit the places. Each itinerary is curated as per the region and includes all the things one should experience when on the ride. Some of the itineraries are extreme for motorcyclists who want to ride in the unexplored terrain. When not riding in the mountains, we host weekend campings at Tourbugs Nest. We are the pioneers of camping and have been hosting guests for more than 6 years in Sahyadris Westernghats. We are one of the biggest camping experience providers in Maharashtra. We host groups from of 5 to 300 people. Our Camping season starts from September & ends in May. We host on all the weekends and for a group of 8 or more on weekdays too. Some of our signature camping events include New Year camping, Full Moon, No moon camping. These are the year’s largest camping events and we are overbooked for these. Our guests are from different domains and walks of lives. We host motorcyclists, corporates, trekkers, photographers, kids, families and many more. Oh, and we love having pets around! The campsite is pet friendly and gives a different experience to them as well. We absolutely adore pets who camp. <3 We also specialize in camping events for motorcycle manufacturing companies. We host camping events for them at Tourbugs Nest as well as other locations selected by them. Another characteristic about us is that our love for food is undying. We love feeding people good food and believe that food is one of the main aspects of experience that we are providing. We are known for simple, wood fire cooked, village food that will leave you wanting some more. Our BBQ is a must have while camping. Everything is unlimited and of great quality. The food will never disappoint you.
Food (All meals are unlimited)* -Evening Tea -Barbeque Veg – Paneer and Vegetables -Barbeques Non Veg – Chicken -Dinner – Veg and Non Veg -Breakfast and Tea *Accommodation* -Comfortable camping tents on twin/triple sharing in size of 4 men tents. -Foam Mats and sleeping bags -Blankets -Bonfire for whole night -Light music
• Any snacks • Soft drinks, juice etc • Transport to and from the campsite • Things other than mentioned in inclusions
THINGS TO CARRY
-Sweater / Pullover
-Floater/ flip flop
-Extra pair clothes as needed
- What is the exact location for the Campsite?
- We are located at the Backwater of Mulshi dam. But please note that water is not seen while camping because it is actually on backside of land J.
This is the exact location of Tourbugs Nest.
- How far is it from Pune?
- It is approximately 55km from Pune.
- How far is it from Mumbai?
- It is approximately 110 km from Navi Mumbai.
- Is it safe for kids?
- YES! It is safe for kids. We mostly host families and kids absolutely love the camping experience. They enjoy and explore in nature.
- How is the washroom arrangement at the campsite?
- We have built washrooms at the campsite. All washrooms are western style and have water supply.
- What does the dinner menu look like?
- We have a simple village food on camping nights. This food is prepared fresh and on woodfire. It is prepared by local villagers and tastes divine.
The usual menu for camping nights include; one vegetable curry, one chicken curry, Dal, rice, Bhakri, Roti, Salad, Thecha.
- Is lunch included in the package?
No. Lunch is not included in this package.
- What activities do you plan for the evening?
- We do not plan any activities. We want everyone to experience pure camping. We lit up the bonfire, sit around it, share stories, enjoy freshly prepared BBQ and enjoy the moonlit evening in the woods.
- Is carrying alcohol allowed?
- Yes. You can carry your own alcohol. But you have to be responsible for your actions at the campsite. Any misbehaviour will not be tolerated and we reserve the rights to host such a person. We suggest to carry a one-day liquor license from the wine shop.
- Is there electricity at the campsite?
- NO. There is no electricity at the campsite. We are trying our best to provide a pure and raw camping. We suggest you to carry your own torches with you.
- Is there network at the campsite?
- No. It is a no network area. We do not get any mobile signal there.