Weekend Camping near PuneCouple Friendly Local Events Star Trail Weekend Getaways Camping
What's This About?
Tourbugs Nest is our little home away from city hustle and is located in the lap of Western Ghats near Mulshi Lake. It has a beautiful backdrop of mountains. We are located at the Backwater of Mulshi dam. But please note that water is not seen while camping because it is actually on backside of land . Considering safety of our guests we have moved from backwater to Mountain Backdrop. There is no network at the campsite making it a more peaceful, away from gadgets kind of place.
If you want to get away from city hustle and be in the nature with utmost peace of mind, this place is for you. It is a pure and raw camping experience and not a fancy glamping. Escape into the wilderness, be with yourself and experience perfect calm while at Tourbugs Nest. We promise, you will never forget this unique experience.
It is a perfect place to camp with family. It is comfortable for small kids as well as senior citizens. Also, girls find it very safe for overnight camping because the site is private and has no access to other people apart from our guests.
We do not have a check in- check out system. Whenever you reach feel free to go around and explore the wild. Make the most of your time here.
Anyone who - loves nature - wants to experience real camping - enjoys watching starts - wants to get away from city hustle and be at peace - loves adventure
• Kid Friendly
• Vehicle Parking available
• Pet Friendly
• Safe drinking Water
• Washrooms (Separate for ladies)
• Basic First Aid
• Off beat destination
• Campsite with great views
• A beautiful place to watch sunset, moonrise and stars <3
• Lip smacking food
• Lovely hosts
• And it is just 55km from Pune and 110 km from Navi Mumbai
Food (All meals are unlimited)
• Evening Tea
• Barbeque Veg – Paneer and Vegetables
• Barbeques Non Veg – Chicken
• Dinner – Veg and Non Veg
• Breakfast and Tea
• Comfortable camping tents on twin/triple sharing in size of 4 men tents.
• Foam Mats and sleeping bags
• Bonfire for whole night
• Any snacks
• Soft drinks, juice etc
• Transport to and from the campsite
• Things other than mentioned in inclusions
What we will do?
Sunset Bonfire lip smacking BBQ Pure camping experience
We do not have a check in check out system. This is how usually things go on camping nights.
4:30 PM : Reach Campsite before sunset as watching the sun go is amazing and you do not want to miss it!
We will allocate you a tent for the night. (all the tents are pitched fresh every Saturday)
Post sunset we will set up the bonfire and start the BBQ grill. Feel free to help us and try your hand at BBQ.
Sit around bonfire, share stories, enjoy the moonlit evening.
If you want, you can get your own equipment to play like bat-ball, a disk, rackets etc. There is enough space to paly around the campsite.
Wake up in the morning whenever you feel like. Enjoy a hot cup of tea on a cold morning. Watch the sunrise if you get up early. Enjoy fresh air, a peaceful walk around the campsite and just be in nature.
There is a small trek that you can go for in the morning
Leave for home post breakfast.
How To Reach
Things To Carry
We specialise in pure camping experience and there is absolutely nothing at the campsite. Just open land and washrooms to use when we camp. There are no shops around so please carry essential things with you.
- Sports shoes
- Water bottle
- Sweater / Pullover
- Floater/ flip flop
- Personal medicines
- Extra pair clothes as needed
If you are camping with kids, please carry thingsaccording to their needs. If you need any assistance, feel free to get in touch with us, we would be happy to help. We camp with kids all the time.
- What is the exact location for the Campsite?
- We are located at the Backwater of Mulshi dam. But please note that water is not seen while camping because it is actually on backside of land J.
This is the exact location of Tourbugs Nest.
- How far is it from Pune?
- It is approximately 55km from Pune.
- How far is it from Mumbai?
- It is approximately 110 km from Navi Mumbai.
- Is it safe for kids?
- YES! It is safe for kids. We mostly host families and kids absolutely love the camping experience. They enjoy and explore in nature.
- How is the washroom arrangement at the campsite?
- We have built washrooms at the campsite. All washrooms are western style and have water supply.
- What does the dinner menu look like?
- We have a simple village food on camping nights. This food is prepared fresh and on woodfire. It is prepared by local villagers and tastes divine.
The usual menu for camping nights include; one vegetable curry, one chicken curry, Dal, rice, Bhakri, Roti, Salad, Thecha.
- Is lunch included in the package?
No. Lunch is not included in this package.
- What activities do you plan for the evening?
- We do not plan any activities. We want everyone to experience pure camping. We lit up the bonfire, sit around it, share stories, enjoy freshly prepared BBQ and enjoy the moonlit evening in the woods.
- Is carrying alcohol allowed?
- Yes. You can carry your own alcohol. But you have to be responsible for your actions at the campsite. Any misbehaviour will not be tolerated and we reserve the rights to host such a person. We suggest to carry a one-day liquor license from the wine shop.
- Is there electricity at the campsite?
- NO. There is no electricity at the campsite. We are trying our best to provide a pure and raw camping. We suggest you to carry your own torches with you.
- Is there network at the campsite?
- No. It is a no network area. We do not get any mobile signal there.
About Your Hosts
Tourbugs, a venture by an adventure loving couple who left their corporate desk jobs to explore and appreciate the beauty around.
Looking for a lifetime adventure? then this is just the right place for you. Motorcycle tours have been our way of exploring India. Come, experience unusual, scenic and rugged India with us! We specialise in bike rides to Ladakh, Spiti, Zanskar, North East of India, Western Ghats & Coastal trails. Our itineraries are different from regular tourist agents or travel companies. We want you to explore and experience and not just visit the places. Each itinerary is curated as per the region and includes all the things one should experience when on the ride. Some of the itineraries are extreme for motorcyclists who want to ride in the unexplored terrain.
When not riding in the mountains, we host weekend campings at Tourbugs Nest. We are the pioneers of camping and have been hosting guests for more than 6 years in Sahyadris Westernghats.
We are one of the biggest camping experience providers in Maharashtra. We host groups from of 5 to 300 people. Our Camping season starts from September & ends in May. We host on all the weekends and for a group of 8 or more on weekdays too.
Some of our signature camping events include New Year camping, Full Moon, No moon camping. These are the year’s largest camping events and we are overbooked for these.
Our guests are from different domains and walks of lives. We host motorcyclists, corporates, trekkers, photographers, kids, families and many more. Oh, and we love having pets around! The campsite is pet friendly and gives a different experience to them as well. We absolutely adore pets who camp. <3
We also specialize in camping events for motorcycle manufacturing companies. We host camping events for them at Tourbugs Nest as well as other locations selected by them. Another characteristic about us is that our love for food is undying. We love feeding people good food and believe that food is one of the main aspects of experience that we are providing. We are known for simple, wood fire cooked, village food that will leave you wanting some more. Our BBQ is a must have while camping. Everything is unlimited and of great quality. The food will never disappoint you.
Book an upcoming batch
[[selectedBatch.startdate|date]] to [[selectedBatch.enddate|date]][[selectedBatch.starttime|date:'shortTime']] to [[selectedBatch.endtime|date:'shortTime']]
[[price.attribute]] : [[price.price | number:0]] /- per person
[[price.attribute]] : [[price.price | number:0]] /- per person
[[selectedBatch.price | number:0]]/- per person
[[instance.price | number:0]]/- per person
Got Questions ?
WhatsApp Tour Bugs
Been Here, Post A Review:
More From Tour Bugs
[[ event.name ]] (Soldout)
[[price.price | number:0]]/- [[event.duration ? " | "+event.duration:""]]
[[event.price | number:0]]/- [[event.price_striked]][[event.duration ? " | "+event.duration:""]]
Free [[event.duration ? " | "+event.duration:""]]
[[ batch.startdate|date]] [[batch.soldout ? ' (Soldout)':'']] , Available Seats: [[ batch.batch_size-batch.numberofbookings-batch.numberofbookings_from_host ]] No Upcoming Batches Show All