Tarkarli Scuba Trip - (Ex - Mumbai)
Malvan, Maharashtra, India
- Verified Host
- Logout's Trusted
- Traveler's Choice
- Couple Friendly
- Leisure And Travel
- Scuba Diving
All About It
- 30 Slots
Have you ever done scuba diving?⠀
Tarkarli, a quiet little village in Western Maharashtra on the shores of the Arabian sea is fast growing as a popular spot for scuba diving.⠀
The white-sand beaches, tranquil village and the yummy Malvan food make it a must-visit spot.⠀
As you first step foot on the beach, you will spot in the distance the Sindhudurg fort standing in its full glory.
In India, there are very few places where scuba diving can be done and Malvan is one of them. Scuba diving is an added attraction to the trip.
Due to its relatively clear sea waters and good Corel Reef, this beach serves as a perfect spot for scuba diving.
• Visit mighty Sindhudurga Fort
• Tarkarli beach, Devbuag Beach - Sunset Point, Tsunami Point, Dolphin Point
• Special Malvani Food
Non AC private Bus
4 person sharing Accommodation at Beachside
Start from Friday night around 11 pm from Pune and reach the local Konkani resort by 9 am in the morning.
Day 1 :
Head to explore the beach and play all the water sports after checking into the resort and having breakfast.
Go for the highlight of the trip i.e. scuba diving later in the afternoon and head back to the resort for lunch.
Spend the evening, taking a walk on the beach and watch the beautiful sunset.
Later in the night, we will light up the bonfire on the beach and play some great games while sharing our stories and enjoying the sound of the waves.
Stay Not Applicable
Join sea-eagles and beautiful nature, where Devbaug beach is waiting for all.
Visit the mighty Sindhudurga fort and explore the remains of the glorious Maratha empire.
Visit various points at Devbaug beach after having breakfast like tsunami point, sea-eagle point and return to the resort for mouthwatering lunch.
Check out from the resort and head to Rock garden for a beautiful Sunset.
With all exciting memories start return journey by 7 pm to Pune.
Reach Pune by 6 am in the morning.
Resort for Stay
Camping near Beach
Pune Travel Club
- Verified Host
- Logout's Trusted
- Traveler's Choice
It is all about travel & adventure. That is what Pune Travel Club was founded upon and what the community is all about. Discovering countries, cultures, environments, cities, mountain ranges, deserts, coasts and jungles; exploring this amazing planet we all live on.
The Pune Travel Club (PTC) is a non-profit, volunteer based group which organizes outdoor, sports, green and social events throughout the year on weekends and weekday mornings. Upcoming events are informed to our members through a mailing list, write-ups on completed events are posted on our blog, ongoing member discussions happen in our Facebook group.
PTC is a place where like-minded, nature loving and outdoor passionate souls come together in a open, volunteering environment, overcoming challenges together as a team, breaking out of oneself physical and mental boundaries, coming out as friends for life and recharged human beings with a different perspective on life. The non-profit nature of equal cost sharing and volunteering based environment focusing on a shared passion brings out the best in people.
Gunit kaur sethi
I was looking forwarded to do K2S since long and finally it could happen with Pune travel club. I must say, it was one awesome experience which would not have been great without the support of Vamsy and other co-travellers on the Trek.
Thank you Pune travel club and Vamsy for such an awesome experience. I look forward to have some more adventure with you. ��
I went to Harishchandragad trek last weekend with these guys...It was an amazing trek...very well arranged...had so much fun...Thank you so much guys...!
One of my favorite treks till date...☺️
Special thanks to our trek leads @Ritu and @Rohit
It was my first ever trip and camping.... And people at Pune Travel Club made it really special for me. Considering the heavy rush for New Years I understand a few things might go here and there but overall I just loved it. Camping at Kashid... Beachside Campfire... Next day Beautiful scenary at the beach and water sports.... It was a special start of the New Year for me. Thanks a lot Pune Travel Club team.
Also I really want to mention about Shraddha.Her nature is extremely Sweet and friendly and makes everyone really comfortable. She is gem of person.... All the best and keep it up 😊
It was great experience of K2S trek with PTC. Though it is of last year but there are many good memories which are still in mind. Looking forward to many more treks and camping with PTC...�
PTC is the reason I have become passionate about traveling, I have done 3 trips with them in one month. I am not going to stop traveling with them. Treks are so well organized and the trek leads are so helpful and understanding. Traveling with PTC is now no more about choice, it's a habit now.
Thank you PTC!!
It was my first ever trekking experience and PTC made it worthwhile. Enjoyed a lot....Went with a very nice group from Pune to Bhandardara Fireflies festival..... Shraddha our co-ordinator was very humble, soft spoken and an outstanding person who guided us throughout the trekking....I would definitely love to attend more events.....
• Pune to Pune Transport in Non AC private Bus.
• Shared accommodation at Home Stay.
• 2 breakfast.
• 2 lunch.
• 2 evening snacks.
• 1 dinner.
• Fees & Expertise for all 6 Watersports mentioned above.
• Boat Ride.
• Sindhudurg Fort Entry fees.
Anything not mentioned above.
THINGS TO CARRY
Things to Carry : • Easy Backpack with personal things. • Odomos. • Sun-cream and other cosmetics as per personal use. • Personal toiletries. • Swimming clothes. • Blanket. • Personal Medicines if any. • Torch as a backup. • Basic and Normal Earplugs as per personal choice (for Scuba). • Amazing cameras, Guitar, Musial instruments on personal responsibility ( highly recommended) • Hat/Cap, Sunglasses and other personal things.
HOW TO REACH
Pick Up Points :
• Koregaon Park - The Happy Place Cafe at 11 pm
• Shivaji Nagar - JM Food Corner at 11.15 pm
• University Circle - Modern College at 11.30 pm
• Chandani Chowk/Bavdhan at Banjara Hills at 11.45 pm
• Katraj/Ambegaon at Nawale Bridge Shri Tea Stall at 12.15 in Mid Night
Policy and Terms
• 100% refund for cancellations done 28 days prior. • 75% refund for cancellations done 21 days prior. • 50% refund for cancellations done 14 days prior. • 25% refund for any cancellations done 7 days prior. No refund for cancellations done within 7 days. If Entire Tour/Event/Activity canceled by Pune Travel Club, the refund will be processed within 3 to 7 business days of informing the customer about cancellation of Tour/Event/Activity. Please Note : • The amount will be refunded through Electronic Transfer or by the card (Debit/Credit) • Refund will be initiated after deducting the applicable cancellation Charges and service charges (5%). • Settled within 3 to 7 days of the day of cancellation request approved. Process : Send mail to [email protected] Subject Line: Booking cancellation | (Event Name) (Event Date) | Booking person Name. ** Shifting and/or postponing the batch or participant booking will not be considered **