Tiger Safari at Tipeshwar Wildlife Sanctuary + Waterfall ExplorationEvents In Hyderabad Wildlife
What's This About?
Are you a wildlife lover who has longed to see tigers and other best known animals of wilderness at their natural habitat? Well we have good news for you. We are back and taking you to one of the emerging but yet less travelled tiger sanctuary of India named Tipeshwar wildlife sanctuary. Spread at 148.63sq.kms in Yavatmal district of Maharashtra, it is home to approximately 12-13 tigers including cubs.
𝐖𝐇𝐘 𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐕𝐄𝐋 𝐓𝐎 𝐓𝐈𝐏𝐄𝐒𝐇𝐖𝐀𝐑 𝐃𝐔𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐒𝐄 𝐂𝐎𝐕𝐈𝐃 𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄𝐒?
1) Tipeshwar is just 350 kms away from Hyderabad. You can cover the distance in half a day and it's easily drivable from Hyderabad. It's a perfect road trip where you can avoid any form of public transport.
2) Stay at a beautiful Heritage home that follows all the necessary precuations to keep it sanitized and safe. We constantly monitor temperatures of staff and guests, sanitize rooms every day, provide homemade food and follow all necessary safety checks.
3) Safari is one of the activities that you can do in isolation without compromising on the experience. With the forest department itself putting up strict rules and limiting the number of people in the jeep, it's a relatively safer activity to indulge in.
4) Apart from the forest, Tipeshwar is surrounded by several waterfalls and beautiful reservoirs. Trek through beautiful farmlands and a forest to a secret waterfalls that not many know about.
𝐖𝐇𝐘 𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐔𝐒?
- We assist you in each step of your journey to instill confidence and security while traveling
- We have tied up with reliable transport vendors to help you book a self drive car or a car with a driver incase you need one
- We provide the right data to smoothen the process of booking your safari at the gate
- Apart from helping you with the above, we will also help you in extending your trip by guiding you to some unknown waterfalls and beautiful reservoirs
- Want to spot a black buck? We know the right places
- We strongly believe that travel is possible but one has to be responsible in such unprecedented times and not behave reckless. We follow the same priciples while curating this itinerary
𝐖𝐄 𝐀𝐑𝐄 𝐎𝐏𝐄𝐍 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒!
Currently we are only taking customized group bookings.
Reach out to us on 9110302881 / 7899218201 to discuss this in more details
Tipeshwar Wildlife Sanctuary
- 1 Night accommodation at Tipeshwar
- 1 Safari ( Guide + Jeep + Entry charges)
- 2 Lunch( 1 at waterfall, 1 at stay), 1 Dinner, 1 Breakfast, Evening snacks
(All Veg Meals)
- Guide charges for the waterfall
- Additional guidance on activities to do around Tipeshwar including but not limited to details on more beautiful waterfalls, reservoirs & black buck sighting
- Travel & Transport cost
- Camera charges for safari
- Jeep charges for property pick and drop. At an additional cost of Rs 500/- per jeep
- All meals not mentioned above
- Non Veg Meals at an additional cost of Rs 200/-
- Additional activity charges
( Additional meals, Guide for black buck safari etc)
- Misc charges
- Laundry charges
- Personal expenditure of any kind
- Mineral water, Soft drink and beverages
Hyderabad - Tipeshwar Wildlife Sanctuary | Trek to Waterfalls
5:00 am: Get ready for an untimate road trip. Start as early as 5 am and drive to Adilabad, our first stop for the day, where we will trek to a beautiful waterfall that not many know of
10:30 am: Reach the base village and meet our guide who will take you to the waterfall. It takes around 1 hr to reach the waterfalls and your trek is full of tiny adventures. From crossing a river at the very beginning to trekking through some dense forests, the trail to the waterfall is beautiful and never boring. At the end of 1 hr, you are eventually rewarded with the view of the giant waterfall plunging into the valley below. You can spend some quality time at the mouth of the falls, swimming in the tiny pools created by the stream or climb down to the bottom and swim in the pool below
3:00 pm: Start back toward the base village from the falls
4:30 pm: Drive to our heritage homestay at Tipeshwar
6:00 pm: Check in ( Temperature checks, sanitization and Verification of health certificate) after which you will be served some snacks and tea/coffee.
8:00 pm: Get ready for some delicious home cooked dinner. Sleep early as you have a safari in store tomorrow
Tipeshwar is fast emerging as a prime tiger conservation and tiger tourism. The comparatively higher incidences of sighting tigers in this sanctuary has made this place popular among wildlife addicts from Hyderabad and southern part of India.
In this safari, you will be up & close (with protection) to one of the wildest animals of nature including Tigers, hyenas, wild boar, monkey and blue bulls along with several birds and reptile species. The pristine nature and wilderness at its best has been attracting photographers and adventure enthusiasts to explore the untamed nature and experience a never ending adrenaline filled joy.
So get ready to have the best tiger sighting at our Tipeshwar Safari and have a memory that will never cease to give you goosebumps.
Morning Safari | Drive from Tipeshwar Wildlife sanctuary - Hyderabad
4:45 am: Wake up
5:00 am: You will be served tea and biscuits
5:20 am: Start to the Sunna gate.
5:30 am: Reach the sanctuary gate. Finish the formalities and get ready for a great experience
6:00 am: Early mornings are the best time to spot a tiger. Enjoy the thrill of driving in the forest.
10:00 am: Return to the guesthouse. Breakfast will be served. Relax at the guesthouse afterwards
1:00 pm: Lunch will be served. Check out after lunch and start back to Hyderabad
7:00 pm: Reach Hyderabad
Things To Carry
1. Original Identity Proof (PAN, Driving License, Passport etc.) submitted by you. 2. Health certificate from a doctor 3. Naturally colored clothes for the safari 4. Night wear 5. Comfortable shoes and socks 6. Hat/Cap/ Bandana 7. Sandals 8. Sunglasses and suncreen 9. Hand sanitizer 10. Personal 2 ltr water bottle 11. Snacks 12. Toothbrush, Toothpaste 13. Hairbrush 14. Odomos 15. Small towel 16. Please carry medicines as per your personal requirements along with prescription from your doctor, if any. 17. Camera, lenses, memory cards, charger 18. Binoculars 19. Mobile, mobile charger
𝐀𝐂𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐌𝐎𝐃𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 𝐎𝐏𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒 Royal Suite > Capacity: 4 Gold Room > Capacity: 2 Silver Hall > Capacity: 8 𝐒𝐀𝐅𝐀𝐑𝐈 𝐃𝐄𝐓𝐀𝐈𝐋𝐒 - Age limit 11 yrs to 65 yrs ( covid rules valid 31st Dec) - Document required: Aadhar Card - Max occupancy: 4 per jeep - Safari Timings Morning: 6 am, Afternoon: 2:30 pm - Closed on Monday 𝐃𝐎𝐂𝐔𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐒 𝐑𝐄𝐐𝐔𝐈𝐑𝐄𝐃 - Currently no covid test is required but we request health clearance certificate from a doctor
About Your Hosts
The Great Escape
TGE Travels is an experiential travel company established in the year 2018 founded by expert mountaineers and travellers. We believe traveling is all about experiencing a place that you go to. It is about interacting with the locals, trying out local cuisines, celebrating local festivals and exploring the off beat locations. We are here to help our travelers do just that. From staying at authentic homestays to discovering the hidden gems of each location, we help our travelers connect with the place like never before.
Book an upcoming batch
[[selectedBatch.startdate|date]] to [[selectedBatch.enddate|date]][[selectedBatch.starttime|date:'shortTime']] to [[selectedBatch.endtime|date:'shortTime']]
[[price.attribute]] : [[price.price | number:0]] /- per person
[[price.attribute]] : [[price.price | number:0]] /- per person
[[selectedBatch.price | number:0]]/- per person
[[instance.price | number:0]]/- per person
Got Questions ?
WhatsApp The Great Escape
Been Here, Post A Review:
More From The Great Escape
[[ event.name ]] (Soldout)
[[price.price | number:0]]/- [[event.duration ? " | "+event.duration:""]]
[[event.price | number:0]]/- [[event.price_striked]][[event.duration ? " | "+event.duration:""]]
Free [[event.duration ? " | "+event.duration:""]]
[[ batch.startdate|date]] [[batch.soldout ? ' (Soldout)':'']] , Available Seats: [[ batch.batch_size-batch.numberofbookings-batch.numberofbookings_from_host ]] No Upcoming Batches Show All