Uttarakhand Backpacking to Rishikesh Auli Chopta
- Verified Host
- Logout's Trusted
- Traveler's Choice
All About It
- 7 Days 6 Nights
- For 18+ years
Uttrakhand Backpacking trip will take you on a journey to the land of gods or ‘Heaven in Earth’, which is how Uttrakhand is referred by everyone who has been here. The trip will cover some of the very popular destinations in Uttrakhand namely Rishikesh, Auli, and Chopta
Uttrakhand Tourism is a popular choice between the traveler and there are a ton of reasons to visit Uttrakhand, at least once in your life. The high mountain-tops, green surroundings, sweet smell of the air and lovely people, what more can you ask from a place
Uttrakhand is famous for its natural beauty and the fact that being closer to the Himalayas, the place offers some of the best nature viewing sites in the whole world. The folklore and stories from locals will make you fall in love with the places and each destination has its own set of stories, which makes the traveling experience even more wonderful
Rishikesh is famous for adventure sports and people from all over the country come over to Rishikesh in search of adrenaline-spiking activities. Apart from Rishikesh, Auli is famous for its Ski-resorts while Choptais famous for its 8500 feet high summit, which provides a never-to-forget kind of trekking experience
The best time to visit Uttarakhand is during the months of March to April and September to December. During these months, the weather in Uttrakhand is relatively pleasant and one can enjoy all the activities without any hassle
There are tons of places to visit in Uttrakhand and all these places add up to the already beautiful Uttrakhand. Laxman Jhula and Triveni ghat are some of the places to visit in Rishikesh
The reasons you need to check out Uttrakhand Backpacking trip in 2021 are fa
Overnight travel from Delhi to Chopt
Reach Chopta Day at Leisur
Hike around Chopta, Chopta to Joshimath and Night sta
Joshimath to Auli / Mana Villag
Joshimath to Rishikesh, Night stay at Rishikes
Rishikesh Sightseeing and Delhi Departur
Return to Delhi early morning
- The group will assemble at the pick-up point at 11 PM (tentative).
- After a brief introduction session given by the Trip Captain, we will head towards Rishikesh. En route, we'd be traversing through Haridwar which is the center for many pilgrims and is one of the holiest cities in India.
Note: The pickup point would be Akshardham Metro Station.
- Upon reaching Rishikesh, we will check into our designated stays and spend some time at leisure.
- Afterwards, we will head out for River Rafting in the tidal waves of the mighty Ganga, we will also indulge in Cliff Jumping in Rishikesh. After experiencing the adrenaline rush, we will have lunch and then head out for a local sightseeing tour where we'd be visiting the iconic Beatles Ashram, Ram Jhula, and Lakshman Jhula.
- In the evening, we will visit Triveni Ghat for Ganga Aarti. Dinner followed by an overnight stay in Rishikesh.
- After early morning breakfast, we will check out of our stays in Rishikesh and head towards Joshimath.
- En route to Joshimath, we’d be traversing the Badrinath road with a picturesque view of the four confluence of the Ganga river, which include Devprayag, Rudraprayag, Karnaprayag, and Nand Prayag. All along the Alaknanda river would be flowing by your side making the otherwise long journey seem shorter. Upon reaching Joshimath, we will check into our designated hotel. The rest of the day is at leisure.
- In the evening, we will have dinner followed by an overnight stay in Joshimath.
- After early morning breakfast, we will head towards Auli which is a Himalayan Ski Resort overlooked by the Nanda Devi and Nar Parvat mountains. The second highest and longest ropeway in India after Gulmarg, the Auli Cable Car provides a breathtaking view of the surrounding mountains. Travelers can indulge in winter sports like skiing, snowboarding, and more. (on personal expense)
- Afterwards, we will head back to Joshimath and spend the rest of the day at leisure.
- Dinner followed by an overnight stay in Joshimath.
Note: Travelers who wish to go to Auli via cable car or private cabs will have to bear the expenses themselves.
- Post breakfast, we will check out of our designated stays and head towards Chopta which is a small region in Uttarakhand adorned with lush green meadows and is the base camp for the Tungnath trek.
- Upon arrival, we will check into our campsites at Chopta and unwind ourselves in the lap of nature. The rest of the day is at leisure but we will be indulging in some exciting group bonding activities.
- In the evening, we will have dinner followed by an overnight stay in the camps.
- We will start our day early at 3 AM and head for a sunrise trek from Chopta to Chandrashila summit. En route, we'd be traversing through Tungnath which is situated at an elevation of 12,106 ft and is the Highest Shiva Temple in the World.
- At an altitude of 12, 110 ft, the Chandrashila top offers majestic views of Nandadevi, Trisul, Kedar Peak, Bandarpunch, and Chaukhamba peaks which will be ten times more beautiful when adorned by the golden light of the dawning sun. After spending some time at the top, marveling at the beauty of the Himalayas, we will head back to our campsite where we will have a delicious breakfast.
- Post breakfast, we will check out of our campsites and visit Deoria Tal which is a pristine lake popular for offering beautiful reflections of the Chaukhamba peaks on its glass-like surface.
- After our sightseeing tour, we will start our return journey to Delhi.
Note: The sunrise trek to Chandrashila is optional for trekkers and will be conducted when the majority of the group agrees.
- We will arrive in Delhi by early morning.
- The group will part ways with fond memories. End of Tour.
- Verified Host
- Logout's Trusted
- Traveler's Choice
“Main akela hi chala tha janib-e-manzil magar, log judte gaye aur karwaan banta gaya.” - Majrooh Sultanpuri Every brand starts off with a dream and as you walk the path of turning your vision into a reality, overcoming every hurdle and road block the journey has to offer you, you grow in irrevocable ways. Back when we first started JustWravel in 2015, we knew that no matter how high we might fly, we will never forget our roots and today, even after becoming a family of more than 25k people, our core values remain the same and we will make sure they will stay the same for years to come. The reason behind starting this venture was simple, to give people a chance to explore all the wonders this beautiful country has to offer and that meant unraveling hidden nooks and corners that are not as mainstream as other travel destinations. To make sure that passionate adventurers of our country could have a reliable platform that provided them the best traveling experience, be it fixed departure group tours, road trips to Ladakh, or the best treks in India.
Spiti trip has been amazing. All the accommodations and services provided by JustWravel were really great and comfortable. Will definitely pick JustWravel for my future expeditions.
views. There will be some places that'll make you speechless and you'll want to just sit and appreciate the beauty of nature. Would definitely plan next trips with Piyush and justwravel! :D
Great Experience! We took Justwravel's road trip package to Spiti Valley. The package is well organized covering main sightseeings and places to visit. All the accommodations and travel arrangements were comfy and included most of the promised amenities. Special thanks to Piyush Rawat, our coordinator, he managed and acted his best in all the situations. His jolliness added more fun to the trip. Although many destinations were covered in a short period of time, the trip was relaxing. Thanks for such memorable moments of our lives.
Spiti valley was a life time experience. Justwravel had been a good choice for the trip. It had managed professionally with minor ups and downs. Most of the places were covered. The hotels and homestays had good hygienic facilities and conditions. Overall it was a good experience!
It was my first solo trip with Justwravel and I couldn't Have asked for anything more. They gave me everything beyond expectations. The food, the people, the travel everything was superb. Once I came back I felt like I left my home and family there. Looking forward to more exciting trips with them :)
I had the pleasure of visiting spiti this time with justwravel accompanied by Mr.Nishant Bhardwaj from the company .It was a nearly organised,well crafted trip where even small things were taken good care of.They add a personal loving touch in addition to the services they provide.I would recommend this to everyone ,whether going on a solo trip like me or going with friends / family .
Transport by Tempo Traveller
Stay on double/ triple sharing basis
Meals as per Plan 9 meals ( Day 2 Lunch + Dinner , Day 3 Breakfast + Dinner , Day 4 Breakfast + Dinner , Day 5 Breakfast + Dinner, Day 6 Breakfast)
Sightseeing as per Itinerary
River Rafting, Cliff Jumping in Rishikesh
Trip Lead - Delhi to Delhi
Anything apart from Inclusions
Activities apart from mentioned in the Itinerary
Any expenses arising out of unforeseen circumstances
THINGS TO CARRY
Down Jacket /Main Jacket
Thermals (Upper & Lower)
Running Shoes/ Outdoor Shoes
Medicines (Diamox – to reduce chances of AMS)
First Aid Kit
Documents – ID (Driver’s License, AADHAR Card, Voter ID :: Passport and Visa copy for Foreign Nationals)
Mobile Charger / Travel Charger
Policy and Terms
No cancellations will be taken over call or whatsapp msg. Please reply to the email of payment receipt that you have received at the time of booking.
Free Cancellation upto 60 days before the departure date
59 Days to 45 days of Departure date. 10% of total Trip cost. (Booking amount is non-refundable)
44 Days to 30 Days of Departure date. 25% of the total trip cost
29 Days to 15 Days of Departure date. 50% of the total trip cost.
15 Days to 8 Days of Departure date. 75% of the total trip cost.
7 Days to Trip Departure date. 100% of the total trip cost.
No Show . No refund.
Incase of government orders, harsh weather conditions , protests , landslides or any other unforseen circumstances , we work out the best possible alternate plans or trips/treks. At times even even certain activities are cancelled , the organization provides the best alternate but no refunds are provided.
If a trek is called off at the last moment due to a natural calamity/unforeseen circumstances (like rain, snowfall, earthquake, landslides, strike, bandh etc.), JustWravel will issue a trek voucher for the full amount and if possible will provide an alternate trek. The voucher can be redeemed upto same amount for the same trek or another trek in the next 365 days from the trek departure date.
If a trek or trip cannot be completed due to natural calamity/unforeseen circumstances (like rain, snowfall, earthquake, landslides, strike, bandh etc.). No refund would be provided.
Any extra expense coming due to any natural calamity/unforeseen circumstances (like rain, snowfall, earthquake, landslides, strike, bandh etc.), Will be beared by customer. Company will not be liable.
Cancellations policy will differ during the peak season and popular places.