Uttarakhand Explorer Edition
Uttarakhand Explorer Edition
- Verified Host
- Logout's Trusted
- Traveler's Choice
All About It
- 10 Days 9 Nights
- 12 Slots
- For 18+ years
Uttrakhand, the land of Gods is often known as the “Gateway to the Himalayas.” This mystical land is cocooned in nature and consists of prominent spiritual sites, conservation reserves, and other artifacts. With its adventurous activities, Uttarakhand attracts thrill seekers to go through the daring experience of bungee jumping, river rafting, trekking, skiing, and much more. This majestic place has a lot to offer to tourists and that makes a trip to Uttarakhand a must!
This tourist destination with its splendid lakes and aesthetically-awesome mountain peaks attracts a lot of tourists from all over the world every year. With a perfect itinerary, you too can make your perfect trip planned and executed. This one-in-a-year exclusive trip will amaze you with its wonder and make you celebrate Christmas and New Year in nature’s bounty.
The trip will give you a chance to discover the hidden treasures of Uttarakhand where you’ll easily travel with an experienced tour operator. The best Uttarakhand trip has Delhi as its heading point, where everyone will meet at Akshardham metro station. As soon as you reach the pickup point, you’ll be meeting your team caption who will bestow you with a brief introductory session. After that, we’ll commence the trip heading towards Rishikesh. En route, we will take our journey to a halt by spending some time at Haridwar, the center for many pilgrims.
Carrying on with our journey, we will check into our designated camps after reaching Rishikesh on the next day. After spending some time at leisure we will head out for river rafting, the pre-eminent adventure of Rishikesh in the tidal waves of Ganga. Later, we will indulge in the next pre-eminent adventurous activity, cliff jumping. Late in the day, the Christmas celebration will take place with DJ, Food, Cake, a Bonfire, and more. We will stay in Rishikesh for a dinner and good night’s sleep.
Thenceforth, our sightseeing journey will begin with the iconic Beatles Ashram. We will continue by going to Ram Jhula and Lakshman Jhula. The food of Uttarakhand is a blend of taste and nutrition and to experience that we will lose ourselves in café hopping. After enjoying the pleasant afternoon, we will head towards Triveni Ghat for Ganga Arti. This Maha Arti is followed by the chanting of bhajans, beating drums and bells; undeniably, a glorious moment.
On Day 4, we will head towards Joshimath. On the way to Joshimath, we’d be wandering the Badrinath road with picturesque scenery of the four confluence of the Ganga river, namely, Devprayag, Rudraprayag, Karnaprayag, and Nand Prayag. All along your journey, the Alakhnanda river would be flowing by your side to enhance your journey route and give you a mesmerizing experience.
The next day to our Uttarakhand tour will commence heading towards Auli, a Himalayan Ski Resort. The resort is overlooked by the mountains of Nanda Devi and Nar Parvat. You can experience the breathtaking view of the mountains and can indulge in winter sports like skiing, snowboarding, and more. After that, we will head back to Joshimath to spend more time at leisure.
Another day of our Uttarakhand trip will head us towards Kausani. The small town nestled in the Bageshwar district of Uttarakhand is known for its panoramic views and scenic landscapes. You’ll experience the breathtaking view of Himalayan Peaks like Trishul, Nanda Devi, and Panchachuli. After checking in, the travelers will find the perfect opportunity to go on an exploration walk to spend some time in tranquility.
Day 7 is all about exploring Kausani, including local markets, handicraft shops, and Kausani Tea Estate. But that’s not it! We will continue our way heading towards Binsar. After that, we will indulge in a sightseeing tour of Binsar Wildlife Sanctuary and go to Binsar zero point which offers a 360º of the Himalayan peaks. In the evening, we will celebrate New Year at our campsite with Groovy DJ, Delicious Snacks, a bonfire, and Cake.
After relaxing at our hotels in Binsar, and having a delicious breakfast the next morning, we will explore the local premises of the culturally rich village. Afterward, we will take a bus to Delhi giving a direction on our return journey. The 10 days Uttarakhand trip will come to an end and the groups will dissemble after reaching Delhi. From that day forward, you will be talking about your best Christmas and New Year celebration to everyone!
- The group will assemble at the pick-up point at 11 PM (tentative).
- After a brief introduction session given by the Trip Captain, we will head towards Rishikesh. En route, we'd be traversing through Haridwar which is the center for many pilgrims and is one of the holiest cities in India.
Note: The pickup point would be Akshardham Metro Station.
- Upon reaching Rishikesh, we will check into our designated camps and spend some time at leisure.
- Afterward, we will head out for River Rafting in the tidal waves of the mighty Ganga, we will also indulge in Cliff Jumping in Rishikesh.
- In the evening, we will celebrate Christmas with Groovy music, cake, bonfire, and more. Dinner followed by an overnight stay in Rishikesh.
Note: The distance covered during rafting would be 16 Kilometers.
- After early morning breakfast, we'll head out for local sightseeing where we'll visit the iconic Beatles Ashram. We'll also visit Janki Setu, Ram Jhula, and Lakshman Jhula.
- We'd also indulge in Cafe Hopping and explore the arrays of cafes that Rishikesh has to offer. In the evening, we'll visit Triveni Ghat for Ganga Aarti.
- Dinner followed by an overnight stay in Rishikesh.
- After early morning breakfast, we'll check out of our Camps and head towards Jim Corbett National Park which is the first established National Park of India. The wildlife sanctuary is abode to more than 500 species of flora and fauna including the Bengal Tiger, Indian Elephants, Ghariyal, and more.
- Upon our arrival, we'll check in to our hotel and spend the rest of the day at leisure.
- In the evening, we'll host a bonfire where we'll indulge in group bonding activities. Dinner followed by an overnight stay in Jim Corbett.
- We'll head out for Jungle Safari where you'll be able to witness nature in all its raw glory and spot many rare animals and birds as well.
- After breakfast, we’ll check out of our hotel and head towards Binsar.
- Upon our arrival in Binsar, we'll check into our Hotel and spend the rest of the day at leisure.
- Dinner followed by an overnight stay in Binsar.
- After early morning breakfast, we will head for a sightseeing tour where we'd be traversing through the Binsar Wildlife Sanctuary which is abode to more than 200 species of animals.
- We will also head towards Binsar Zero Point which is located in the heart of the Sanctuary and is a vantage point that offers a stunning 360º view of the surrounding Himalayan peaks.
- We’ll also indulge in adventure activities like Rock climbing, Ziplining, and Rappeling in Binsar.
- In the evening, we’ll have dinner followed by an overnight stay in Binsar.
- After early morning breakfast, we'll check out of our hotel and head towards Joshimath which is a small city located in the Chamoli district of Uttarakhand and is the gateway to many Himalayan Treks.
- Upon our arrival in Joshimath, we’ll spend the rest of the day at leisure.
- In the evening, we’ll have dinner followed by an overnight stay in Joshimath.
- Post early morning breakfast, we will head towards Auli which is a Himalayan Ski Resort overlooked by the Nanda Devi and Nar Parvat mountains. Travelers can indulge in winter sports like skiing, snowboarding, and more. (on personal expense)
- Afterward, we will head back to Joshimath.
- In the evening, we will go back to our Hotel where we'll be indulging in New Year celebrations with Groovy Music, Delicious Snacks, a bonfire, and cake.
- Dinner followed by an overnight stay in Joshimath.
- After early morning breakfast, we'll check out of our hotel and start our return journey towards Delhi.
- En route, you’d get to witness the picturesque views of the four confluence of the Ganga river, which include Devprayag, Rudraprayag, Karnaprayag, and Nand Prayag. All along the Alaknanda river would be flowing by your side making the otherwise long journey seem shorter.
- Upon reaching Delhi, The group will dissemble and go their separate ways.
- Trip Ends.
- Verified Host
- Logout's Trusted
- Traveler's Choice
“Main akela hi chala tha janib-e-manzil magar, log judte gaye aur karwaan banta gaya.” - Majrooh Sultanpuri Every brand starts off with a dream and as you walk the path of turning your vision into a reality, overcoming every hurdle and road block the journey has to offer you, you grow in irrevocable ways. Back when we first started JustWravel in 2015, we knew that no matter how high we might fly, we will never forget our roots and today, even after becoming a family of more than 25k people, our core values remain the same and we will make sure they will stay the same for years to come. The reason behind starting this venture was simple, to give people a chance to explore all the wonders this beautiful country has to offer and that meant unraveling hidden nooks and corners that are not as mainstream as other travel destinations. To make sure that passionate adventurers of our country could have a reliable platform that provided them the best traveling experience, be it fixed departure group tours, road trips to Ladakh, or the best treks in India.
Spiti trip has been amazing. All the accommodations and services provided by JustWravel were really great and comfortable. Will definitely pick JustWravel for my future expeditions.
views. There will be some places that'll make you speechless and you'll want to just sit and appreciate the beauty of nature. Would definitely plan next trips with Piyush and justwravel! :D
Great Experience! We took Justwravel's road trip package to Spiti Valley. The package is well organized covering main sightseeings and places to visit. All the accommodations and travel arrangements were comfy and included most of the promised amenities. Special thanks to Piyush Rawat, our coordinator, he managed and acted his best in all the situations. His jolliness added more fun to the trip. Although many destinations were covered in a short period of time, the trip was relaxing. Thanks for such memorable moments of our lives.
Spiti valley was a life time experience. Justwravel had been a good choice for the trip. It had managed professionally with minor ups and downs. Most of the places were covered. The hotels and homestays had good hygienic facilities and conditions. Overall it was a good experience!
It was my first solo trip with Justwravel and I couldn't Have asked for anything more. They gave me everything beyond expectations. The food, the people, the travel everything was superb. Once I came back I felt like I left my home and family there. Looking forward to more exciting trips with them :)
I had the pleasure of visiting spiti this time with justwravel accompanied by Mr.Nishant Bhardwaj from the company .It was a nearly organised,well crafted trip where even small things were taken good care of.They add a personal loving touch in addition to the services they provide.I would recommend this to everyone ,whether going on a solo trip like me or going with friends / family .
Transportation in Tempo Traveler / AC Bus from Delhi to Delhi.
Surface Transfer in Tempo Traveler / AC Bus for local sightseeing
Accommodations on sharing basis as per itinerary.
Meal Plan: MAPI (Breakfast + Dinner) (Starting from Day 2 Breakfast till Day 9 Breakfast)
Sightseeing as per the Itinerary.
Rafting and Cliff Jumping in Rishikesh. (Rafting distance: 16 Kilometers)
Jeep Safari in Jim Corbett
Rock climbing, Ziplining, and Rappeling in Binsar.
Ropeway tickets/ Surface Transport to Auli
Complimentary 2+2 - Veg & Non-Veg Snacks for New Year Celebration.
Complimentary Cake for New Year Celebration.
Complimentary Cake for Christmas Celebration.
Exclusive JW Goodies
Music and Bonfire for Christmas and New Year Celebrations.
The trip Captain will be present at all times during the tour.
All necessary permits.
Toll Taxes and Parking Charges.
First Aid Kits
Early check-in at the hotel.
Any additional expenses of personal nature.
Additional accommodation/food costs incurred due to any delayed travel.
Any lunch and other meals not mentioned in Package Inclusions.
Any Airfare / Rail fare other than what is mentioned in “Inclusions” or any type of transportation.
Parking and monument entry fees during sightseeing.
Any extra excursions or sightseeing apart from the tour itinerary.
THINGS TO CARRY
Day backpack (20 – 30 Ltrs): When you are on a local sightseeing tour, you are required to carry only a few necessary items and for that, you need a day backpack as you will leave your bigger one at your designated stay.
Floaters or Sandals: When you are spending your day at leisure, a good pair of sandals and floaters will help you to move freely.
1 Down Jacket / Main Jacket: It’s emphasized that you need to carry proper layers so you can avoid getting cold which is why you need to carry an insulated jacket that you can put on over your other clothes.
1 Pair of Thermal: Thermal is a piece of garment that helps in keeping your body warm in cold temperatures. It is a necessary item that you need when traveling to cold regions.
Outdoor Shoes: A comfortable shoe is required when traveling outdoors, especially in the mountains. They shouldn’t be chunky, instead, they should be lightweight and sturdy.
3 Quick Dry Tees: You must keep at least three pairs of quick dry tees so that you can wash them in between stops for proper hygiene.
3 Pair of Cotton Socks: Cotton socks are extremely comfortable to move around in and are lightweight as well which is why you can always count on a good pair of cotton socks. However, keep in mind to change them and avoid wearing them when they are wet.
1 Pair of Woolen Socks: A good pair of woolen socks, especially merino, are comfortable, limit odors and provide adequate insulation from the cold so you can wear them at night.
1 Poncho: A poncho is an evolved form of a raincoat that provides coverage to your body as well as your bag and ensures total water protection from the rain.
Quick-dry towel: A quick dry towel will help in maintaining proper hygiene. It must dry quickly because the wet fabric will only increase the chance of bacterial growth.
Gloves: Insulated gloves help in maintaining proper body heat in your hands.
Sanitizer: Prevent the risk of infections and maintain proper hand hygiene by making sure you carry a hand sanitizer.
Sun Cap: A lightweight sun cap with side flaps is perfect to keep your head cool and avoid sunburns on a sunny day.
Lip Balm: Your lips can become chapped due to the harsh cold winds so it's important to keep them moisturized.
Cold Cream & Sun Screen (SPF 40+): To avoid sunburns and chafing, you need to put on sunscreen as well as cold cream.
Water Bottle 1 Ltr.: Hydration is extremely important when it comes to traveling. Carrying a water bottle that you can refill with Himalayan water is a must.
Bag for all your Toiletries: A bag with all your essentials including napkins, toothpaste, sanitizers, paper soap, etc should be carried in a ziplock bag.
Personal Basic Medical Kit: Carrying a medical kit with bandages, Dettol, medication for headache, nausea, etc is necessary.
Sunglasses / People who use spectacles (Use Photochromic glasses instead of contact lenses): Photochromatic glasses are specs that are designed to transform into anti-glare shades depending upon exposure to the sun. They are good when it comes to eye protection but one can also opt for clip-on glasses etc.
Mobile charger / Power bank: Although you'll get electricity at most places, it is always advisable to carry a charged power bank in case of emergencies.
Documents: Identification proofs like Aadhar Card, and driver's License.
Extra Polythene: In case your clothes get wet or your garments don’t dry, you can carry them in polythene. However, make sure that all the plastic that you are carrying into the woods leaves with you. Don’t litter in the mountains.
Camera: This should be obvious. To make sure that you get to capture all the great moments from your trip. Make sure that you have enough storage and some extra batteries as well.
Akshardham Metro Station
Policy and Terms
No cancellations will be taken over phone calls or WhatsApp messages. Please reply to the email of the payment receipt that you received at the time of booking regarding the cancellation.
Free Cancellation up to 45 days before the departure date. (Booking amount is non-refundable)
44 Days to 30 days of Departure date. 10% of the total Trip cost along with the booking amount will be charged as a cancellation fee.
29 Days to 20 Days of Departure date. 25% of the total trip cost along with the booking amount will be charged as a cancellation fee.
19 Days to 10 Days of Departure date. 50% of the total trip cost along with the booking amount will be charged as a cancellation fee.
10 Days to 6 Days of Departure date. 75% of the total trip cost will be charged as a cancellation fee.
6 Days to Trip Departure date. 100% of the total trip cost will be charged as a cancellation fee.
No Show. No refund.
In case of government orders, harsh weather conditions, protests, landslides, or any other unforeseen circumstances, we work out the best possible alternate plans or trips/treks. At times even if certain activities are canceled, the organization provides the best alternative but no refunds are provided.
If a trip/trek is called off at the last moment due to a natural calamity/unforeseen circumstances (like rain, snowfall, earthquake, landslides, strike, bandh, etc.), JustWravel will issue a voucher for the full amount and if possible will provide an alternative as well. The voucher can be redeemed up to the same amount for the same or another trip/trek in the next 365 days from the departure date.
If a trek or trip cannot be completed due to natural calamity/unforeseen circumstances (like rain, snowfall, earthquake, landslides, strike, bandh, etc.). No refund would be provided.
Any extra expense coming due to any natural calamity/unforeseen circumstances (like rain, snowfall, earthquake, landslides, strike, bandh, etc.), Will be borne by the customer. The company will not be liable.
Cancellations policy will differ during the peak season and for popular places.